This may be a problem for me...

Hi, recently I’ve qued for t3-5 pve and have wound up in pvp instead. I know that the first time I definitely qued for pvp, but the 2nd time I’m not sure. I don’t know whether I should have reported or not with screenshots but it happens randomly and rarely to me. Not sure if it’s a bug or not so, yeeaaah.

Hi, recently I’ve qued for t3-5 pve and have wound up in pvp instead. I know that the first time I definitely qued for pvp, but the 2nd time I’m not sure. I don’t know whether I should have reported or not with screenshots but it happens randomly and rarely to me. Not sure if it’s a bug or not so, yeeaaah.

Never heard of this. It seems you just miss clicked. In case you can reproduce the bug, send the logs to the support team.

PS: try to make better topic title, which can describe the problem you have. like “Joined PvP while searching for PvE match” instead of a generic one.

Reminds me of yesterday night when Neo screwed up the MM queue for us. In more ways than one, might I add, lol

Reminds me of yesterday night when Neo screwed up the MM queue for us. In more ways than one, might I add, lol

This might serve as a warning for everyone: don’t drunk fly, don’t drunk tired… or, err… something in that sense… I think. 

And while complaint is valid, we still won every battle at least :slight_smile:

This might serve as a warning for everyone: don’t drunk fly, don’t drunk tired… or, err… something in that sense… I think. 

Because WPK is [censored] … <insert a very bad word here> atm and because… wait, why i bother at all :taunt:

Being drunk helps me more than hurts me.  My derp games are normally while sober.