This Is How You Build The Sibyl!

Mm, looks like you only need one passive armor alongside the 7c implant to use the adaptives, actually. Just tested it out. you need to have the Jericho module and a lot of shield regen for it to work, though. (would need further testing for exactly how much) Even in pve, the adaptives work.

One thing that Jericho dessies retain, that the federation dessies miss out on: The ability to stay still or to use their thrusters while still being able to stay easily in a position where they can use their modules and guns effectively most of the time. Namely because they’re slow, and also that they have a good amount of regen and tank. 

mm, the adaptives don’t seem to lose their effectiveness when stacked o.O

Or at least they don’t reflect it in their description. 33 defense at MK.II alone, and 33 when stacked with a second. 

I think it’d work better with the Fed destroyer . Lower shield regen, it’s true. But you can have 3 objects with you = 3 static shield or repair drones.

So the lower shield regen is compensated by an higher hull regen, and much better energy regen + speed/maneuverability. Played with some adaptative shield (shield + hull tanking at the same time), it’s as tanky as your sybil, but with more damage (hello +10% weapon damage), can get in and out easily. 

Btw I’d use the railgun instead of meson. Because regen is less tanky then a full resistance + engineer in your back, you can’t stand a focused fire for hours. So you go with a hit and run build. 

A bit similar to what I like to play with my commands.

Here is another acceptable version of the Sibyl. 

dBddkKD.jpg

V2w2Xsm.jpg

gQo5tBg.jpg

dQ24dGj.jpg

6Ej9Qqp.jpg

Lc13OQf.jpg

The Rank 14 dessie would have a third capacitor with the capacitor power relay to complete this version. 

The Adaptive shield is optional with two other modules - The Variative Shield Projector and the Asynchronous shield projector. For those that dislike when their engines get destroyed and the adaptive shield goes *poof*

I personaly consider that Sibyl, fitted on shield regen, is the most approachable option ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

or you can make the strongest dest ever made ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

cKFpc6X.jpg

On 6/27/2016 at 2:48 AM, EndeavSTEEL said:

or you can make the strongest dest ever made ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Reveal hidden contents

cKFpc6X.jpg

That’s what you call a one trick pony ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

In other words, it’ll work for a fight or two, but its volume is so high that it’s hard to keep up with it. You’ll be repairing longer than you’ll be fighting, or you’ll simply fight and die because waiting to repair that thing takes longer than simply dying and rebirthing.

In more words: That is a ship for an arcade, not realistic. 

10 hours ago, WolfKhan said:

That’s what you call a one trick pony ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

In other words, it’ll work for a fight or two, but its volume is so high that it’s hard to keep up with it. You’ll be repairing longer than you’ll be fighting, or you’ll simply fight and die because waiting to repair that thing takes longer than simply dying and rebirthing.

sc is a arcade game xD

and naa i can fight, repaire, cover alies without dying that a freaking tank but i almost never take it to pvp it’s as been build more for spec ops, pve and os. for pvp i’ll mostly stay in cover the entire match or rushing on the cap ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) (tank ship are the best !:D)

edit: i’m pretty sure i’ll reach 500k for the new dest :))

14 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

sc is a arcade game xD

They’re bringing back the realistic modes eventually. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

9 hours ago, WolfKhan said:

They’re bringing back the realistic modes eventually. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

With the newton physic  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

xD

Good reads

On 7/2/2016 at 4:55 AM, WolfKhanGeneral said:

What about this ?

Spoiler

Stats :

IrzxdxK.png

Guns :

E3vN5Xy.png

qyjLeNQ.png

Build :

HbzpT1H.png

bbojNvd.png

While you have 1000 shield regen + 530 hull regen, I have 600 shield repair + 800 hull repair. So nearly as much as you.

But MUCH tankier (and I win 23 hull resist + 12 shield resist per enemy attacking me), faster, and more powerful. And ECM will do nothing to me.

And if you don’t care about spread and proton wall, you can swap the 2 cpu slots for a shield slot + energy slot, and add 180 shield regen. 

I’m gonna just point out the one flaw with your crew settings, that rank 7 one, doesn’t that make inccreasing your shield resistances completely useless? it claims to not reduce incoming damage, just like the jerico shield module Energy Recoup. Systems.

Please don’t necro these kind of threads, damnit and now I’m also doing it! STOP PLAYING WITH MY MIND!

On April 22, 2017 at 6:17 PM, Alanthier said:

I’m gonna just point out the one flaw with your crew settings, that rank 7 one, doesn’t that make inccreasing your shield resistances completely useless? it claims to not reduce incoming damage, just like the jerico shield module Energy Recoup. Systems.

The rank 7 implant for the crew is to increase energy regeneration which powers Shield regeneration and energy for the active modules. It has nothing to do with increasing shield defense so much as it is simply to ensure the shield’s usefulness. Since some of the updates, I’ll have to update a large amount of information with a new thread sometime cause I’ve seen a few new features that’ll really help in the long run. Like the 9c implant that now absorbs damage from enemies close enough to pass through your shield and hit the hull directly, but now they won’t cause 9c implant is now useful in blocking close-enemy fire.