This can't be good

Come on people from the development,

as the title says this can’t be good for the game;

Not only that we have R5 vs R15+;

the poor guys that just entered StarConflict and were playing in the squad ;

got matched against Eugen and Deleted who probably had one more player in the squad; 

but as this was not enough just look at total balance here;

Come on developers wake up and give us three separate tiers without buffs for lower R ships.

It will be way better than this is now.

It’s for both sides. Your side had Nightingale and Diamond Dwarf, R8 and R7 ships.

2 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

It’s for both sides. Your side had Nightingale and Diamond Dwarf, R8 and R7 ships.

Yes, you are right, my side had players that abused that low-rank ships bonus with premium Nightingale and fully leveled Diamond Dwarf.

That still can’t be good or you think it is all perfect?

46 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Yes, you are right, my side had players that abused that low-rank ships bonus with premium Nightingale and fully leveled Diamond Dwarf.

From MM perspective, the pick was correct, a team with similar ship rank. But that show how flawed the system is. I’d like old tier system.

3 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

From MM perspective, the pick was correct, a team with similar ship rank. But that show how flawed the system is. I’d like old tier system.

MM doesnt pick players based on ranks. Tiers were back about a month ago. Few of  “content creators” and “top players” immediately went into a R5-R6 squads getting 40+ win streaks in a day… No. Something is being done about it AFAIK, so I would stop ranting about MM right now as it’s already in the works (if the new one will not work - rant away ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) )

I’ve been flying my unobtainable team lately just for fun (tnak 2-3) and it’s been putting me in to rank 2-9 battles constantly. And both teams seem to be high rank players using low rank ships so it’s really fun and actually almost balanced.

Don’t get me wrong here,

2 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

so I would stop ranting about MM right now

I’m not ranting,

I just think that this http://prntscr.com/kxazha or something like it can’t be good or enjoyable for anyone in this game.

so I’m expressing my opinion and hope that something like this will never happen again.

Ye ye I know I’m dreamed.

On 9/22/2018 at 11:35 AM, GatoGrande said:

Fully leveled… As if that’s so hard… You constantly act like you want to shield new players… Bs

4 hours ago, g4borg said:

Fully leveled… As if that’s so hard… You constantly act like you want to shield new players… Bs

I prefer multiple tiers with no buffs for low R ships as 75% of all players on English and Russian forum do.

Also I think low R ships should be weaker then high R ship and of course low rank ship should not face high rank ship in PvP.

If you ask me if I also would like to protect new players ( that new players with low rank ships should not face players that have R11+ ships slotted ) than I of course stand for that as well.

I stand for all of this.

4 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

prefer multiple tiers with no buffs for low R ships as 75% of all players on English and Russian forum do.

Huh do they. Well intelligence isn’t in the masses. 

4 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Also I think low R ships should be weaker then high R ship and of course low rank ship should not face high rank ship in PvP

Then whats the problem. If they should not face each other similar strength is inconsequential. 

Besides, they are weaker. 

Current broken mechanics are still all high rank issues. 

Also i am never sure if you even know how it was with r12 vs r15 before rank buffs. And both are actually high rank. 

Also I don’t think they are even that strong anymore. Meta is way more ruled by mechanics and less by base stats

1 hour ago, g4borg said:

Also I don’t think they are even that strong anymore. Meta is way more ruled by mechanics and less by base stats

Especially since all ships are now effectively rank 17 because MM doesn’t know how to manage different ranks any more.

22 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Especially since all ships are now effectively rank 17 because MM doesn’t know how to manage different ranks any more

It never knew that. That time did not exist, and if you think it did, you just got nostalgic. Because the only reason why you design a game with increasing stats per level is to supply a carrot for progression, and this is diametrically opposite to the essence of pvp and fair fights. It is simply not possible to balance that out. How would you, it is clear which unit is better, on paper. 

When we had the tier system with 3 ranks per tier, the only ranks used were the highest available in each tier. 

However with mechanics i meant abilities that basicly are meta defining, like the energy neut of the ny18 eg.