This Almost Makes Me Quit

look at that. ridiculous all my grinding does not equal this and he has 2 battles… :confused:

post-246292-0-54685700-1427850451.jpg

0.0 This guy must have spent so much time in invasion, and dropped tons of cash on this game. Holy smokes.

i believe u can buy free synergy. 

edit: yep, u can buy free synergy. 

i believe u can buy free synergy. 

Oh really? Wonder how much money this guy (or girl [Gender equality!]) makes in a day. BEGEEZUS!!!

0.0 This guy must have spent so much time in invasion, and dropped tons of cash on this game. Holy smokes.

He/she didn’t spend any time in invasion. Look at his/her total time in battle.

You can buy free synergy through one of the containers (the name escapes me).

Still rediculous though to spend that kind of money and be progressed that far.

He/she didn’t spend any time in invasion. Look at his/her total time in battle.

You can buy free synergy through one of the containers (the name escapes me).

Still rediculous though to spend that kind of money and be progressed that far.

look at karma. 

Right… and the thought of it being a press/developers/promo/strim account did not cross anyones mind… :fed014:

Right… and the thought of it being a press/developers/promo/strim account did not cross anyones mind… :fed014:

why would he only have part of his ships synergized all the way? if it was press/dev/promo/strim, it would be everything maxed out. 

edit: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/Star_Conflict

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/Elsword/news/author/Andy+%28StrumSlinger%29

but still, he probably bought it all which is ridiculous. 

why would he only have part of his ships synergized all the way? if it was press/dev/promo/strim, it would be everything maxed out.

you dont know that, the less you assume the better.

but still, he probably bought it all which is ridiculous.

you dont know that, the less you assume the better.

You guys forgot about option 3: it. He/she/it (bot equality) might be a new generation bot without a [bot] prefix. :fed015:

Naa, seriously. Kostyan might be right. I’ve seen guys a few times with similarly strange stats too.

How about you just stop complaining about other people and focus on the bits in the game that need work

ok?

Cool cool.

If they want to spend that much money then that’s their choice.

Yeah probably a press account. I remember seeing these strange accounts back when Invasion was first launched.

Yeah probably a press account. I remember seeing these strange accounts back when Invasion was first launched.

This.

Seems petty obvious.

Where did you meet this guy btw arctic?

I think its a promo guy, I have seen on youtube some guy with 95 million galactic standards, just doing gameplay vids in russian, heres the proof

I think its a promo guy, I have seen on youtube some guy with 95 million galactic standards, just doing gameplay vids in russian, heres the proof

That’s probably hungarian, since he is in EHUN…

Apart from that, you are probably right.  Some kind of press acount.

Take it all back, it almost got Arctic to quit.

Quick delete the response posts!

Doomed by your own assumptions.

I cannot see a video!

I see blank posts!

I cannot see a video!

I see blank posts!

I thought this was just me. You have to click quote, and copy the link…