Thilit is awful please dont force me to use it

Tilit beam or whatever the name - fighter’s alien weapon is piece of junk. DPS is a joke I don’t need this weapon, I can aim myself. But I have to use this for broker missions! I’m telling you guys I can feel the uselessness of myself dragging the whole team down. In small teams its just awful -we loose badly and I know matchmaker expected more from me… yeah sure… no wepon at all is better than this …  well you get the point… stahp torturing me with this thing plz!!!

1 hour ago, gheni4 said:

Tilit beam or whatever the name - fighter’s alien weapon is piece of junk. DPS is a joke I don’t need this weapon, I can aim myself. But I have to use this for broker missions! I’m telling you guys I can feel the uselessness of myself dragging the whole team down. In small teams its just awful -we loose badly and I know matchmaker expected more from me… yeah sure… no wepon at all is better than this …  well you get the point… stahp torturing me with this thing plz!!!

You need to spend your Live Crystals, so this will continue to happen.

Your only choice is that you don’t do Broker missions then, but then you will be out of free Live Crystals.

Put on gunship, target inties. You only have to kill/assist 5 items which isn’t hard on a weapon with 15° spread ;p It’s not going to receive a damage buff much since it already is deadly to interceptors on a gunship.

its not the most reliable weapon at all, but sometimes you can get great results:
(i only made 2 kills with patriarch and a few assists, no cap)
NtjkFOa.png

I hate this weapon too. Its only goof for inties. My luck usually is no one is piloting an intie when I am doing this mission. I am already not that great of a player, but this makes me totally useless for my team.

I know I will regret missing out on one of the missions. Back a year or so ago I missed out on a great module. Its the one that forms a blue ball that takes out your shield and hull, and you could only get it if you did that mission. I hope one of these broker mission brings something as useful as that, but doubtful.

The shields havoc? It doesn’t remove hull

aaaand now you can simply buy it from the store.

Aaaaaand its still not really worth using.

3 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Aaaaaand its still not really worth using.

Yeah, it’s easily avoidable. But it’s useful when you need to brake enemy formations. 

that is the point, Valk, Gravy, Resist aura > Havok 90% of the times

The time for Sk’rah has come!

21 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

The time for Sk’rah has come!

It could overheat a bit less quicker by default, like 20%.