Thermoactive weapon lowest range why?

7 hours ago, xKostyan said:

1. Weapon does not have to collect kills to be a good weapon

2. Vigi Lazor is a great weapon

Could you pls explain?

I would think – (fewer) kill shots makes effectivity- and battle/reward-scores go up, but (more) suppressing fire shots make effectivity- and battle/reward-scores go down - not?

How is assistance rewarded in battles? I would say : it could be better! Encouraging more team play and tactic approach? Like group points are more important than individual kills (for ranks, rewards, special loots , etc)?? Like: half your battle reward/score you get through individual kills/captures and other half from average of team efforts!

2 hours ago, avarshina said:

Could you pls explain?

I would think – (fewer) kill shots makes effectivity- and battle/reward-scores go up, but (more) suppressing fire shots make effectivity- and battle/reward-scores go down - not?

How is assistance rewarded in battles? I would say : it could be better! Encouraging more team play and tactic approach? Like group points are more important than individual kills (for ranks, rewards, special loots , etc)?? Like: half your battle reward/score you get through individual kills/captures and other half from average of team efforts!

Because it is all about winning the game, I’ll take a won battle while being at the bottom of the score board over top scorer on the losing team anytime. It does not matter how many you kill, how many you cap, how much score you get - you either win or you lose. (draw is a defeat for both teams btw)

And the vacuum laser instantly delivers a punch in huge area, as long as you can aim, if a player can not aim - well laser will be bad for that player, but it does not mean the weapon is bad in itself. 

7 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

…a sore winner.

what does it even mean? I rage quit the games when I am winning or something?

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Because it is all about winning the game, I’ll take a won battle while being at the bottom of the score board over top scorer on the losing team anytime. It does not matter how many you kill, how many you cap, how much score you get - you either win or you lose. (draw is a defeat for both teams btw)

And the vacuum laser instantly delivers a punch in huge area, as long as you can aim, if a player can not aim - well laser will be bad for that player, but it does not mean the weapon is bad in itself. 

Yes - ty - understood. But what does a won battle with 199 eff. give you over a lost battle with 1999 eff pts? Exactly? Just asking because the calculation of in-game player rating etc is not clear to me.

Assuming you have played the same ship in both cases, and have the same amount of maintenance fees (ammo/repairs/boosters)

You definitely get more credits, more research points for a module, more loot spots.

Synergy / Free synergy - I am not too sure, I can’t remember if there is a bonus for victory, but there should be.

6 hours ago, xKostyan said:

what does it even mean? I rage quit the games when I am winning or something?

Means you are a poor sport in the opposite sense. It is beyond your comprehension level.

Image result for sore winner

You should have just said that you are undergoing another paranoia outbreak.