The WolfPack - A New Beginning

You would be exactly 162.5% more awesome if you were.

But we all have our flaws, it’s not something you can particularly help at this point.

:wink:

This is like an indirect “You suck, I don’t like you!” kind of thing…

You would be exactly 162.5% more awesome if you were.

But we all have our flaws, it’s not something you can particularly help at this point.

I know a guy in immigration services, so it can be helped :slight_smile: (that guy is a janitor though, help might take some time)

This is like an indirect “You suck, I don’t like you!” kind of thing…

Yeah kinda like if your keyboard broke and you weren’t able to post any more you would be 1000% more awesome.

I know a guy in immigration services, so it can be helped :slight_smile: (that guy is a janitor though, help might take some time)

You make it sound like there’s a big fence on our border that is keeping me out.

You make it sound like there’s a big fence on our border that is keeping me out.

It wont make you a Canadian, until you have peice of paper )

Yeah kinda like if your keyboard broke and you weren’t able to post any more you would be 1000% more awesome.

Just remember, the regular forum posters are generally genuinely trying to make this game a success.  We all play different roles and can understand balance differences independently.  If you don’t like vocal dissent and support, you don’t care about the game’s long term future.

Just remember, the regular forum posters are generally genuinely trying to make this game a success.  We all play different roles and can understand balance differences independently.  If you don’t like vocal dissent and support, you don’t care about the game’s long term future.

I do believe he was jesting.

I do believe he was jesting.

^^^^^^This

It’s all in good fun jrisom I have no ill will towards Orygnton at all. Just a little forum boxing going on and I’m sorry if I offended you or anyone else with post.

It’s all in good fun jrisom I have no ill will towards Orygnton at all. Just a little forum boxing going on and I’m sorry if I offended you or anyone else with post.

Forum boxing is a valid sport, actually. It goes a little something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/CfPxuxS.jpg

Forum boxing is a valid sport, actually. It goes a little something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/CfPxuxS.jpg

Something fitting for this forum is more like:

“I respect your honest internet opinion, but you are wrong and I hate you for it”

Something fitting for this forum is more like:

“I respect your honest internet opinion, but you are wrong and I hate you for it”

Hmm… Too british.

“Well said”

As an added bonus, Ory’s got a very soothing voice, and it would force him onto TS more. It’s like speaking to a whole different person, sometimes I think he’s got a nicer twin brother who he sends to Teamspeak because here I want to strangle him and on TS it’s more of an omg-I-must-adopt-you kind of feeling.

Most countries have started building these, it’s to keep you warmongerers out. Especially those of us who have even the slightest trace of the black liquid you lot are so fond of. Why can’t you just be a little bit more like your Northern cousins :frowning: Ya know, maple syrup, bacon and cuddles?

As an added bonus, Ory’s got a very soothing voice, and it would force him onto TS more. It’s like speaking to a whole different person, sometimes I think he’s got a nicer twin brother who he sends to Teamspeak because here I want to strangle him and on TS it’s more of an omg-I-must-adopt-you kind of feeling.

Oh, so that’s why I’m still in the corp, lol

I’ve been wondering the same Oryngton about why I was still in the corp while I never came on TS…It must be something with me being the most active in the corp :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, so that’s why I’m still in the corp, lol

Correct. Nothing but parental love.

I’ve been wondering the same Oryngton about why I was still in the corp while I never came on TS…It must be something with me being the most active in the corp :stuck_out_tongue:

Because you are living evidence that I am in fact very nice, friendly and polite for a Dutch person. I like keeping you around to make me look better.

Because you are living evidence that I am in fact very nice, friendly and polite for a Dutch person. I like keeping you around to make me look better.

Good point! Now we can play Bad dutchman Good dutchman ;D

Good point! Now we can play Bad dutchmanboy Good dutchman ;D

I didn’t know you were into that sort of thing.

Whilst I am open-minded, I’m not that open-minded.

I didn’t know you were into that sort of thing.

Whilst I am open-minded, I’m not that open-minded.

Hold on! Are you saying I am a BOY? I am 18 goddammit!

And I meant in the same way good cop bad cop gets info loose from the thiefs and bad people!

Hold on! Are you saying I am a BOY? I am 18 goddammit!

And I meant in the same way good cop bad cop gets info loose from the thiefs and bad people!

Oh, I know - but I couldn’t pass on the opportunity to wind you up a bit.