The Way of the Warrior

The Way of the Warrior

-The space is cold and lonely. There is nobody and nothing to protect you. You’re all alone, in your ship’s cockpit, behind the only thin wall separating you from infinite space. If your cockpit is damaged, it’s all over. You’ll be swallowed by darkness forever. Sooner or later, everyone in space is on their own, and when that happens, everyone has to rely on their own abilities. You either learn to survive in the darkness or you die within it. There’s nothing out there that can survive except the Crystallids… Not even you. You can be as fast as possible, your ship can be as resistant as possible, you can be as undetectable as possible… But as long as there are better pilots than you, there’s no chance of survival. Only the predator at the top of the food chain can survive. And there’s only one way how you can get there: adaptation, then evolution.

-We Crystallids, or our ancestors, were created. Gods who gave us the technologies and strategies we needed to survive and evolve. And we have a responsibility to pass them on to those who come after us. After the Leviathan’s oppression, there is nothing left but we Crystallid Messengers, like me Raharn, who are independent and can fulfill our divine mission. I must teach you to survive, as we were once taught. In the history of the galaxy we are different races, different civilizations, but like successive generations. It is the eternal task of present and passing generations to pass their knowledge to those who come after them, so that the history, the perseverance and energy they’ve put into acquiring that knowledge is not lost. Therefore, and in gratitude for freeing us from the Leviathan brainwashing, I Raharn have created my own corporation, the Argus Military Corporation, dedicated to combining human and Crystallid technologies as efficiently as possible, and perfecting those already created… Like Ellydium, but for a different purpose.

-Recently, the Mendes and Liu families of Jericho, who are close to us, have shared plans with us to build a new ship - They were approached by Sinto Corporation 2 years ago with plans for a new ship. Of course the weakened families agreed to the work immediately, but because of the growing tension between the factions and the weird happenings around Sinto, they asked my corporation to be there as a mediator between the two factions and me personally to find out exactly what was happening with their partner. Given my past, and the fact that I am currently the most effective for such purposes, I agreed, in exchange for a dozen copies of the new Kirishima ships as soon as they are ready. Now, leaving all my previous work behind and temporarily passing them to people close to me, I must go to West Jericho to find out what is happening around the Sinto Corporation… I hope to see you again soon, Vhyzahr. This is the way of the warrior. This is my way.