The Rogue's Gallery

Current Rogues

[Missing IMG]

Name: FLinT [sYN]

Preferred Ship: Covert Ops

Danger Rating: Public Enemy Number One

Wanted for Murder in the 1st Degree, Armed Assault, Disturbing the Peace, Curfew Violation, and Befriending a Biomorph.

![photo-243905.jpg?_r=1398854078](< base_url >/uploads/profile/photo-243905.jpg?_r=1398854078)

Name: OmegaFighter [WPK]

_Preferred Ship: _Recon

Danger Rating: Damn Dangerous

Wanted for Murder in the 1st, 2nd, and 5th Degrees, Armed Assault, Blackmail, Blasphemy against Bartle, and the Theft of Efefay’s favorite shirt and bananas.

![photo-240330.jpg?_r=1408485173](< base_url >/uploads/profile/photo-240330.jpg?_r=1408485173)

Name: SoldiersFortune [PREY]

Preferred Ship: Tackler

Danger Rating: Moderately Dangerous

Wanted for Looting, Banditry, Destruction of Government Property, and Lollygagging.

If you have an individual that you would like to nominate for the Rogue’s Gallery, follow the following submission format.

Their forum profile picture

In-game Name

Their preferred ship (if you know it)

Crimes they are wanted for (Murder, Pillaging, Plundering, Stealing your girlfriend’s heart) ← Please keep it PG

How dangerous they are (harmless, reasonably dangerous, do not approach, rabid dog, etc.)

If a pilot has already nominated an individual that you agree with, upvote their post. If you have more you’d like to add to their description, feel free.

I will try to keep an updated list on the OP so players know who to watch out for. And feel free to be a little silly about it.

Me!

I’m murdering all the time everything without station protection, without any mercy.

How dangerous i am? Depends on the ship i’m flying, mostly on Beserker, and this ship is damn dangerous.

My forum picture, watch at the left side of this post.

There is no rule that i can’t nominate myself!

There is no rule that i can’t nominate myself!

Spoken like a true villain. Your nomination stands.

pff… PvP sectors are for pew pew pew not mining!

I nominate omega again.

He stole my shirt and my bananas

SF, may I nominate you based on your status update? I think I encountered you in the wee hours of the morning (my time zone’s +8GMT).

SF, may I nominate you based on your status update?

You certainly may, though I’m far from the deadliest threat out there.

You certainly may, though I’m far from the deadliest threat out there.

Considering you didn’t shoot at me before I took my own sweet time to cloak… I guess so. 

I’m going to nominate Flint. Seems to be an obvious choice, given he has 1st on the negative karma leaderboard.

No idea what he flies, though. I only know it’s an interceptor with Shrapnel. Now for some research…

I’m going to nominate Flint. Seems to be an obvious choice, given he has 1st on the negative karma leaderboard.

No idea what he flies, though. I only know it’s an interceptor with Shrapnel. Now for some research…

“Unknown interceptor” sounds more dangerous and appropriate.

If i kill him, then i’m first enemy numer 1, right?

He has maybe less Karma than me, but i have the deep wish to kill everyone.

I’m not really a murderer, more a privateer.

Kill players is the only way to check their loot.

Kill them 2 times is the best way to be sure.

If i kill him, then i’m first enemy numer 1, right?

He has maybe less Karma than me, but i have the deep wish to kill everyone.

I’m not really a murderer, more a privateer.

Kill players is the only way to check their loot.

Kill them 2 times is the best way to be sure.

I nominate OmegaFighter. B**ch. You blew me up!

Also please kill Flint at ever ypossible opportunity.  He uses a cov ops, and uses his cloak offensively, i.e. cloak and then come up behind you.  He also loves to use safe log out to get all his health and modules back and be invincible for 10 secs.

I nominate OmegaFighter. B**ch. You blew me up!

Also please kill Flint at ever ypossible opportunity. He uses a cov ops, and uses his cloak offensively, i.e. cloak and then come up behind you. He also loves to use safe log out to get all his health and modules back and be invincible for 10 secs.

Yea, if i find you, why not kill you?

I also killed one DNO guy, he dropped 5x Alien Stuff. Insane amount of credits, one of those things was an rare alien artifact. :3

I’m a privateer! Grinding is for nubs.

I already crushed him, down to 5% hull, but he escaped.

He tried to murder me at the station but i saw him. I almost killed him, he flew away. He wrote :frowning:

My main ship in Invasion is Empire Recon, it’s hard to catch a Falcon-M with a Beserker / Viking.

I’m not here! Yeah!

I’m not here! Yeah!

Well, you’re in Hangar almost all the time… Last time i saw you in invasion was about 2 weeks ago, and you died by my teammates while you tried to kill my Archdragon with your Plasma Arc.

Then i showed you this bug with the RT (which still isn’t fixed, yay) and you killed me while i wasn’t able to defend myself, congratz!

If someone see you more often this someone should nominate you.

Well, you’re in Hangar almost all the time… Last time i saw you in invasion was about 2 weeks ago, and you died by my teammates while you tried to kill my Archdragon with your Plasma Arc.

Then i showed you this bug with the RT (which still isn’t fixed, yay) and you killed me while i wasn’t able to defend myself, congratz!

If someone see you more often this someone should nominate you.

Playing ppl is more fun than playing invasion!

Wut?

Wut?

I’ve killed Flint before… What now?

Wut?

Wut?

I think he means messing with people in chat. He’s always talking in chat.