The portals in Felony Border do not work

Around 12:28 (Lisbon time), day 05/05/2018, I was in open space (in Felony Border), I finished the mission to shoot down a transporter and was loaded with resources, even a new weapon. When I tried to return to the base, I started the Around 12:28 (Lisbon time), day 05/05/2018, I was in open space (in Felony Border), I finished the mission to shoot down a transporter and was loaded with resources, even a new weapon. When I tried to return to the base, I started the jump to not leave the map, I tried to use the portals, but also started, but it was the same, I went to count the tea, then blocked the ship for 10 seconds and continued the game in felony border. I tried through the main menu, returned to base, started counting and at the end of the count left the game and appeared the loguin menu. I ended up losing the resources, but at least the ship was not felled. 

???

“return to dock”

I could not go back to the dock, either. And the internet connection was working. I could still play Felony, but I could not get out. One of the times I tried to dock to the dock through the main menu, the game went back to the start, to the log in menu.

Make screenshots with coordinates ans logs

use this instruction please