The Paid bonuses for various real money purchases do not work.

So… none of the paid bonuses to cash, loyalty… well ANYTHING are working. I am referring to the paid bonuses:

Jolly Roger

Dead Man’s Chest

Soldier of Fortune

Galaxy Explorer

Elite Pilot

Once again, it appears that you guys are ripping people off.

One of the attractive parts of purchasing these packages is that they include a “permanent” bonus to various resources.

This permanent bonus is not working currently.   Along with any premium ship bonuses apparently.

Essentially there is NO REASON TO SPEND ANY MONEY currently.

You don’t deliver on special modules or weapons.

You don’t deliver on stated bonuses on premium ships.

You don’t deliver on bonuses advertised in your real money packages.

Basically you are thieves.

I just purchased another $100 dollars worth of your premium currency.   One of the benefits of purchasing currency is supposed to be a bonus item (blueprint) per every, I think 10K of purchased currency.

I just watched as multiple items flashed up on my screen.  Keep in mind that I have purchased around $700 worth of currency the last 3 days.  I thought something was weird.    The items flash on your screen after you purchase the currency, BUT NEVER ACTUALLY GO INTO YOUR INVENTORY.

Basically I am due about $700 worth of bonus items that did NOT go into my inventory.   

YET ANOTHER METHOD YOU ARE RIPPING ME OFF WITH.   Holy Crap.

“you are ripping us off”

*10 minutes pass*

“i just gave you another 100$”

But in all reality the microtransactions in this game are a little lacking. They don’t give much bang for your buck compared to many other games.

If you want profits from investment, buy DLC’s. They contain permanent bonuses and ye get nifty ships.

before 24 hours pass check your mail and buy a bigger inventory … just a thought

14 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

But in all reality the microtransactions in this game are a little lacking. They don’t give much bang for your buck compared to many other games.

If you want profits from investment, buy DLC’s. They contain permanent bonuses and ye get nifty ships.

DLC packs, all DLcs, are the investment!