The new leaderboard for Special Operation

[Would you like to know more?](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/27524-the-new-leaderboard-for-special-operation/)

7e0d92ca6d85edd18bf6b86adc15.png

When is the deadline for the reward? Or does think just mean that any wing that manages to break the record will receive the reward?

Good job.

Glad to see this change, since the previous records are all unattainable due to nerfs to the Phaser.

[millanbel](< base_url >/index.php?/user/244579-millanbel/)

First rewards will be given already this Wednesday. Then depending on how fast the records will be set.

Is it now even possible to get the Galaxy Guardian? I played with really really good spec ops players after that Singularity and Phaser nerf and it was absolutely impossible to get the Galaxy Guardian.

Is it now even possible to get the Galaxy Guardian? I played with really really good spec ops players after that Singularity and Phaser nerf and it was absolutely impossible to get the Galaxy Guardian.

U wot m8?

all ships take Emergency barrier and Flares and there should be no problem

U wot m8?

all ships take Emergency barrier and Flares and there should be no problem

Requires that the matter inverters get killed quick, oh wait…

Bubbles suck now for that.

I’m not entirely certain if it’s possible or not, but it should be in theory. Just gotta be fast and accurate.

Guys, it is hard but possible.

Thay don’t suck it just takes a bit of effort,just use commands with phaser and gunships with ions

Thay don’t suck it just takes a bit of effort,just use commands with phaser and gunships with ions

Ion Emitter does not stack with other Ion Emitters, when it comes to resistance. 1 Ion Emitter or 12 Ion Emitters - it applies the same resistance deficit.

At least daily rewards should be better than random loot, but very few people play this mode anyway.

Ion Emitter does not stack with other Ion Emitters, when it comes to resistance. 1 Ion Emitter or 12 Ion Emitters - it applies the same resistance deficit.

At least daily rewards should be better than random loot, but very few people play this mode anyway.

Each ion emitter reduces 65 resistance points only for it’s user’s ion emitter