The lost loot in Open Space will no longer glow green!

Bug report: Open Space

What happened?

When your ship is destroyed in Open Space, your loot will no longer glow with a green color for you to collect it again, if you use a Duplicator.

What should happen?

Your loot that was lost, should glow with a green color so that you know which loot to collect that was yours.

Logs:

[2017.11.04 12.20.41.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15519)

oh nice :confused: use a dup for nothing…

2 hours ago, SheenShade said:

oh nice :confused: use a dup for nothing…

Errmm… what does it have in common with the subject of that bug report? It’s not like the loot is gone, it’s just harder to get it back.

héhé, try to find it without green glow, sometime it’s very hard, and loots don’t stay forever

1 hour ago, SheenShade said:

héhé, try to find it without green glow, sometime it’s very hard, and loots don’t stay forever

After being destroyed press F11 to get the coords of your wreck or just look at the map. After spawn go to the same place.I think you can distinguish fuel cell + container(s) from minerals  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

But yeah - with glowing loot it is MUCH easier ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

1 hour ago, niripas said:

After being destroyed press F11 to get the coords of your wreck or just look at the map. After spawn go to the same place.I think you can distinguish fuel cell + container(s) from minerals  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

But yeah - with glowing loot it is MUCH easier ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Sure, I don’t need coordinates, since I know where I am most of my time. But some people don’t know and they don’t know about F11 as well.

Besides, it’s hardly worth getting into Open Space now for minerals alone.

ah yes, didn’t know that about F11, thanks for the tip : )