The latest update and the current game state

Just wondering, in additon to all the caps/limits etc which am really not in the mood to number, WHY the special operation has been buffed in this ninja way ! I mean, unless am blind, saw nothing prior to that, read a list of changes but there was nothing about the special operations getting such buff. I can see why of course, harder sp/ops less iridium but really now, to this point ?
The destroyer in sp/ops we could use an ECM to hack its gtenerators and reduce/eliminate its gravity, altho I dont play ecm ships, thought that was a nice tactical ship in sp.ops. At so,me point we burried this option and we made sp.ops harder, lets say fine. What is happening now tho is really outrageousm personally I had enough of fighting with my keyboard each time I’ll be a sinner and join sp.ops, in fact will not do anymore sp.ops.

If the kind devs will assume  - fine dont do it u wont get iridium - my answer to that is - so WHAT ! If a point will come that I wont be able to play because of the iridium I’ll simply uninstall this game, enough is enough. I said many times that this is a great game but somehow I get the feeling that some either trying to ruin it, keep it online for own use or believe that it is so unique that no matter what they do, the players will endure it. No idea how others feel about this, and it really doesnt matter, these are my personal views and how I feel about it.

Wont start a drama thread nor making an efford to attract attention, fact is the sitution has gone far out of hand.

Eidt: Not sure whether here is the appropriate place to post this, fell free to move this thread.

Yeah, its true.
Special operations now soooooo hard. Just… there is simply no reason to go to them and endure the humiliation of muscled boss 20 times in a row, you know. Check that pls  ![:017:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/017.gif “:017:”)

I think they’re trying to deflate the credit economy again. With reduced income from all modes, and increased difficulty. Hopefully this will also be followed by a significant reduction in credit cost for all ships and items. To return values to where they were back in the day.

Edit:

This is a good thing, but only in the game ^

Because the economy has suffered massive inflation (rise in output of currency, and rise in price of every-day items like modules and ships etc), things are using insanely abstracted and high values in the market. This isn’t typically a problem, but when you’re re-designing a whole economical system, huge numbers like this can be the wrench in your turbine that nobody was expecting.

Deflating the economy gradually like this will normalize values between income and spending, and allow more freedom and flexibility in terms of market modifications.

If none of this makes sense, it’s because I’m running on but a few hours of sleep this week and the next week has already started. Good day.

This is just some kind of money grab mishap & making excuses for the devs out of thin air does not help ( the dark red fox) you don’t know that you are making things up. Fact is co-op and spec ops have become insanely hard (bots 2 shot kill you in co-op???) and you almost always lose doesn’t matter who is in game with you from newb to veteran The devs or upper management are ruining the game and furthermore playing “Missions” 90% of the time sends us to “Operation monolith” over and over (another map very few win) iI have to pick a map myself to avoid getting Monolith 9/10 matches. fix the game, add tutorials. fix the bad English, Fix your AI, fix the chat filter it filters words that are not curse words.      

12 hours ago, JohnChrysostom said:

Fact is co-op and spec ops have become insanely hard (bots 2 shot kill you in co-op???) and you almost always lose

I stopped reading here. I don’t remember losing co-op (aka vs AI) game. Learn to play, get some experience. Coop is the easiest mode in the game. If you have problems with that mode, it’s you - not  the game. 

1 hour ago, OwnageMaster said:

I stopped reading here. I don’t remember losing co-op (aka vs AI) game. Learn to play, get some experience. Coop is the easiest mode in the game. If you have problems with that mode, it’s you - not  the game. 

Good luck with that, I said the same thing, although there is the problem that rank 5 ships can get matched up against bots that R10-12 ships normally do, I hope it was a mistake on their part, but regardless of that, best case scenario, he will proceed to insult, threaten you, and then ignore you, some people just don’t want to learn.