The last bunch of broken builds with Thunda(i promise)

The long-awaited sequel by many(maybe not)has finally arrived featuring the one and the only shield regen Tyrant,and some other builds too.
Without any further ado,let’s get into this!

1.AA-12
Ok,maybe I need to lie down for a bit…

Spoiler

2.Water-cooled RF-Blaster

Cause nitrogen cooling is so 2069!

Spoiler

3.HVPC(High Velocity Plasma Charges,duh)
Why am I giving you these…

Spoiler

4.Regen Tyrant
k

Spoiler

5.Cruzer Skewer
This is my build to go by when soloing farming the Cruiser,and sometimes halfway through FS or DC,yes,it’s possible.

Spoiler

Here is the video version of the guide,hope you will enjoy it!(contains mild swearing,mild)

Also,here is something else I have done on the side.(the video conclusion of the Cruzer Skewer build)

Great videos, I m a bit worried what some people might say about your builds though.  Especially numbers 2 and 3.  

Most of them aren’t really meant for gameplay,just for stats,no matter how wide the variety is within in a game,all of them are still limited,and this series was meant to reach those limits,somewhat.

Wolfkan will be glad to see this.

Regen Tyrant Build, All Regen Mods. I was actually surprised someone beat Wolfkan’s builds.

6 hours ago, Marcs25 said:

Regen Tyrant Build, All Regen Mods. I was actually surprised someone beat Wolfkan’s builds.

On how stupid they are?Yes,I know,they are horrible,as I stated before,these are not meant for proper gameplay but for stats,you can feel free to try them and go out,maybe you will have some fun,but if you want proper gameplay builds you can just ask…