The game froze my computer - had to reset it manually.

I was in Jericho hangar. I undocked. From Mendes - IX, I went to Stripped Deposits, then to Orange Giant. From there, I entered Ruined Station gate.

There I also obtained T5 mark IV pirate mass shield generator blueprint (450000 credits). From there, I went to Pallas Border and I obtained another T5 mark IV pirate mass shield generator (450000 credits) and I think, that I also picked Crystal shard, the one, you craft a computing chip from it. I was using T5 Empire Recon - Jarl with 3 cargo slots.  Aliens were active, but they were just about to leave. I also got pirates behind. When I warped to Transport Hub, the music switched from alien battle theme to regular pirate attack music and both were playing at the same time. After that, I have realized, that immediately after 100% preparing to jump interface didn’t switch to a still image of Transport Hub. The mission was to destroy pirate convoy. This is the 2nd or 3rd game critical crash total, when I had to reset my computer or even turn off the power to do so, because even reset button didn’t work. Textures are loading worse, than they were before. They load quicker, but the issue is still visible, so it’s not totally fixed yet, nor stable at all.

I also lost those 2 blueprints. Support should offer them, if you got logs to show them for! I hope that support will or already have an ability to add lost blueprints of all kinds!

I didn’t bother by step by step report, but this should give you some insight into my problem. I tried to replicate the exact steps, but the 2nd attempt was fine and smooth.

I am providing you with the logs of this critical event.

I am also aware, that there is some sort of tool, provided by Error in such cases, but for now, I will only provide those logs, unless, if I am asked otherwise.

My windows 7 shows the unexpected shutdown, since i reseted a computer at: The previous system shutdown at 14:24:41 on ‎2.‎2.‎2015 was unexpected.

My time zone: (UTC+01:00)

If you need more details, let me know!

On-topic reply

I will try to replicate this issue in a different recon ship using the same route. I doubt it would be cargo causing the issue. I will +1 your post if it occurs and supply logs of my event.

On-topic reply

I will try to replicate this issue in a different recon ship using the same route. I doubt it would be cargo causing the issue. I will +1 your post if it occurs and supply logs of my event.

Okay. On the 2nd try, I didn’t have the following cargo loaded.

T5 mark IV pirate mass shield generator, crystal shard, T5 mark IV pirate mass shield generator.

I doubt, this is the case. Maybe logs can show more… if the error is even recorded.

I believe that I have found the problem, a log script that appears on no other warp-jump, looks to be a memory exception or similar

in game.log near bottom (logically for a crash)

14:22:21.584  WARNING| frame 46653 gameGlobals.frameTimeReal is too large (0.106581)

I will attempt a replication of the crash and post my log here, along with this line if it occurs.

I got just enough ram for this game, so it’s not hardware, or software issue.

It just happened, but this issue is very rare. Imagine, if I would have 2 or 3 T5 mark V weapon’s blueprints in the cargo…

I lost T5 mark V Positron Cannon blueprint in the same manner and the support do not compensate you, because they do not have the proper programming tools… or maybe it’s just their policy.

I really hope, if this issue persists for other people as well, that at least support got this covered as well.