The first inter-corporate Championship Discussion

Thread for discussing everything related to [this](< base_url >/index.php?showtopic=24001&p=278377#entry278377) thread.

A) Great

B) That Sponsor is tough to deal with, took 3 weeks to settle with prizes. Btw, there is no information (maybe i missed it) originally it was planned that players from a winning team that do not get a Sponsored prize, will be compensated with Gold Standards provided by Gajin, so you have 12 players, 3- get gold and sponsor prizes and 9 get gold+gold, is this still the same, or there will be nothing like this?.

looks fun, shame it is 1 team per corporation though :frowning:

Awesome!  :006j:

Oh my… dis gonna be amazing. 

Do we know the times that matches will be played? I ask because it is quite possible that many US players may not be able to participate due to time zone issues. I understand this is a universal problem, so I am not complaining, just trying to get details to see if I can participate.

Rage will attend, stream and comment

Rage will attend, stream and comment

Did you work out streaming “rights” with administrators? They were making extra steps to have approved streamers, at least in RU community, so i just wondering

I might have to organise an all-nighter with my corporation for this!

JP standing by.

I just want sub 100ms ping to be normal.  Can that be a prize if NASA wins?

P.S. I am in no way affiliated or associated with NASA.

I just want sub 100ms ping to be normal.  Can that be a prize if NASA wins?

P.S. I am in no way affiliated or associated with NASA.

Your check is in the mail  :012j:

Is there a set date for the competition? As in the actual event, not the registrations.

Is there a set date for the competition? As in the actual event, not the registrations.

The official dates will be published soon.

i think there is not enough buzz around it, it would be great if we had an in-game announcement, like we use to before.

i think shortening it to the 14/15th is also a bit counter productive in summer

21st was a nice deadline for the size of this event.

what i don’t understand: is the captain playing too? or is he a contact person who is not supposed to play?

i think shortening it to the 14/15th is also a bit counter productive in summer

21st was a nice deadline for the size of this event.

what i don’t understand: is the captain playing too? or is he a contact person who is not supposed to play?

He is playing, game sizes will be 9v9

would some one provide a link for the rules for this tourney please

Wolf

would some one provide a link for the rules for this tourney please

Wolf

Thread for discussing everything related to [this](< base_url >/index.php?showtopic=24001&p=278377#entry278377) thread.

Please attempt to find the answer before asking…

so it’s this weekend? 

Let’s PewPewPew them to death!  :006j: