The Final Goodbye

The Final Goodbye,

Well, this is it. I got no reason to play anymore. All of my efforts are pointless since all the rewards are getting instantly trashed/destroyed. Still, I can’t refund 40 remaining days of Premium license.

The number of Mail-Box messages and unnecessary clutter probably quadrupled at this point. You did not read, nor consider our feedback in the discussion that you opened recently.

The discussion thread was just for show. Oddly enough, you seem to answer regularly on the Russian forum, but not in here. People can draw their own conclusions from here on.

Each update breaks something, not to mention that there is probably no Quality / Assurance department to test each update/release before going on the Live Servers.

There’s no point in trying to help or suggest anything. It’s all for naught. Apparently, I am too dangerous and destabilizing factor to this game when it comes to the game economy.

In any case, since there’s no point in playing anymore, I will cease and desist any and all activities on this Forum, completely, with this final post to SC_Community.

As you may have guessed it, this game died today, on Thursday, on 6th of September of 2018 for me. The others will most likely follow soon. They have said so, and I believe them.

That’s all I wanted to say.

Goodbye,

[Koromac]

It has been a long time we know each other in this game.

You were one of the most active players in this forum (or as most devs would say the most notorious  ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) )
Though i not always shared your view I often felt sorry that the devs ignored many of your suggestions.
I hope that you re-think your decision and show up for the occasional match.

Thanks for all the years supporting this game and helping us N0obs to get better…

Neo

If you were playing the game for the process of accumulating resources and credits, I have a bad news for you: you were playing the wrong game the whole time.

7 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

If you were playing the game for the process of accumulating resources and credits, I have a bad news for you: you were playing the wrong game the whole time.

Sorry, but when I started playing this game there was always also an economic aspect of the game.
Having enough ressource to buy and equip the next ship is nothing to sneer on.
Especially since the prices for upgrading modules got more and more expensive.

There were many more negative developments over the last months.

The credit limit is just the last straw that broke the camel’s back…

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

The Final Goodbye,

Well, this is it. I got no reason to play anymore. All of my efforts are pointless since all the rewards are getting instantly trashed/destroyed. Still, I can’t refund 40 remaining days of Premium license.

The number of Mail-Box messages and unnecessary clutter probably quadrupled at this point. You did not read, nor consider our feedback in the discussion that you opened recently.

The discussion thread was just for show. Oddly enough, you seem to answer regularly on the Russian forum, but not in here. People can draw their own conclusions from here on.

Each update breaks something, not to mention that there is probably no Quality / Assurance department to test each update/release before going on the Live Servers.

There’s no point in trying to help or suggest anything. It’s all for naught. Apparently, I am too dangerous and destabilizing factor to this game when it comes to the game economy.

In any case, since there’s no point in playing anymore, I will cease and desist any and all activities on this Forum, completely, with this final post to SC_Community.

As you may have guessed it, this game died today, on Thursday, on 6th of September of 2018 for me. The others will most likely follow soon. They have said so, and I believe them.

That’s all I wanted to say.

Goodbye,

[Koromac]

See you tomorrow o/

How many times did he “definitely” quit by now, and there is nothing else for him to do, oh and that it is the end of the game? I kinda lost count ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Hey the Tradewinds trilogy is only like 2$ and let’s you amass resources and credits to infinity after you get everything. Just saying.

38 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

See you tomorrow o/

This is me tho. I’m a sucker for punishment.

“yeah I think I’m gonna start backing away from the game”

*next patch the devs nerf everything and screw with the economy more*

“hey guys I’m back with another you toob tutoral”

i suggest avorion.

especially if you like open space.

no, i do not play it much. but it’s a good game.

anyway, bye or not bye, i almost assumed you would get disappointed by this new change.

lol++To all which use fourm and which think they represent pilots Voices. You all do not! That Forum is more dead as game was ever! Game does still live. People populate it , but they dont use this Forum. You are motivated guys but most are lost  in ego aims. If kind of this would help game it would have already have helped! Koro is Right. They loose sight on wht did make sc wht it is. The pilots! You all here can praise the new updates. But majority of pilots i know do think ohter.

gb from my corp. we did do enough. game will live, i hope at least . same for faith with 4 members. rest will leave or even not . their choice. am no puppet.

[@AnunnakiHunters](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254115-anunnakihun22948/)

Your signature hosted on raptors or w/ e. com triggers a Chrome to freak out and mark every thread where you post marked as Dangerous and not secure. 

Be so kind and rehoste your signature, it’s not working anyways.

lol

thx

was not Aware that is a danger

but now you are rid of me. faith is gone. you did push me to do. thx

3 hours ago, AnunnakiHunters said:

was not Aware that is a danger

but now you are rid of me. faith is gone. you did push me to do. thx

![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

Warframe also got worse…