The Fastest way to do T3 Crimson Haze?

Hello everyone,

This is my first topic and it’s about T3 Crimson Haze speed run.

I would like to especially thank the player TheDarkRedFox for teaching me the method used in stage 1.

The video was recorded just after the gunship overhaul, but I was not able to upload it for many reasons until now…

Anyway, I finally managed to create a topic here, and I wish you enjoy this video~

*The ping is constantly bad when I was recording, and you may notice the situation through the camera/ship movement, the most obvious one occurs at 1:30, I pressed “D” only ONCE but the ship moved TWICE and so do the camera.

You are welcome to share your opinions and suggestions/ideas!

Thanks for telling everyone my secret. Now the devs will “fix” it and I’ll have to go back to farming defcon or hecking PvAI.

Jkjk the devs aren’t that horrible.

Nerf the damn Tai’kin since it is most broken ship with NY 18 Object.

6 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Thanks for telling everyone my secret. Now the devs will “fix” it and I’ll have to go back to farming defcon or hecking PvAI.

What secret? This map can be done even faster ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

However - kudos to OP - he practically soloed this map.

12 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

LOL, it’s not easy for everyone to grind up a taikin and have those specific modules unlocked. The caps are there, don’t warry.

Also, the dev’s won’t watch this, so no worries again.

13 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Nerf the damn Tai’kin since it is most broken ship with NY 18 Object.

It is actually pretty easy to die using a Taikin, lots of practices are required…

8 hours ago, niripas said:

This map can be done even faster

Could you share it with me?  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Spoiler

screenshot-180401-191406.jpg.c93685d0e30e92824abf35d2b141b430.jpg

23 hours ago, niripas said:

Hide contents

screenshot-180401-191406.jpg.c93685d0e30e92824abf35d2b141b430.jpg

Nice, were you having a squad of 3 and capturing all beacons at the same time in stage 2?

36 minutes ago, _iU_ said:

Nice, were you having a squad of 3 and capturing all beacons at the same time in stage 2?

No squad, I captured 2 beacons by myself, guys just went for the third one. As my penalty - please add 20 seconds for this mostly solo run. Doing it with squad and making a full speedrun goes into 5 minutes territory.

From your run - you can shave some time in the first stage and definitely on the third. On the third one there is no need to run like a dog with pee from gate to gate - go to the left side (from the spawn point of view) and build turrets first then don’t touch that area until the last spawn. If no one will go there, no mobs will attract turrets and they will kill the left transport from the second wave (and sometimes the middle one as well), while you will be dealing with the transports from the first and the second on the right side.