the devs hatefully screwed new corps

taking away the  5 wins with max level ship has destroyed new corps  no one in their right mind will begin new corps you game has become stagnant  , you added very very very li8ttle to the game, merely changed the way we see and  are  TOLD to do missions   . HOWEVER YOU TOOK OUT HALF THE CONTENT OF THE GAME  . THE QUES ARE INSANELY LONG NOW THANKS .  

you have chat goons in game  discouraging people complaining, then they log off and never come back, only goons in chat now , how nice 

the corp was making 2k iridium  daily just from people leveling their ships, since update 0 … now it is required the CEO pay the 2.500 to start the coprp and name it … now there is the matter of 65,000 iridium needed for a dreadnought .,   the day you did the upload 8/30 quit the game, I also had  2 people on all day  every day , one hasn’t logged back since  he left that day the other logged in yesterday for about an hour, said humbug and logged off … you are killing an almost dead game   WHY 

I don’t understand why so many people are complaining just because they don’t understand how the new content works.

Things aren’t all passive now. You must actively pursue what you want. And with that you can get even greater reward now. If you purposefully farm Iridium in open space, you can get thousands in a day. The devs removed the good drops again. Never mind.

Creating, upgrading, maintaining new corporations never been this easy. It used to cost hefty GS to do the simpler operation and cost more iridium to upgrade the defiler… 10 times more… with about the same iridium income.

20 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I don’t understand why so many people are complaining just because they don’t understand how the new content works.

Things aren’t all passive now. You must actively pursue what you want. And with that you can get even greater reward now. If you purposefully farm Iridium in open space, you can get thousands in a day.

So true 0_o

48 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Things aren’t all passive now. You must actively pursue what you want. And with that you can get even greater reward now. If you purposefully farm Iridium in open space, you can get thousands in a day.

where do you get iridium in OS ??? please post map or  system names and where in system to get the drop

passive corporation iridium was a bit confusing for some, i know i got asked a lot where their iridium went from this mission and i told them that one gives it to the corp.

but to be honest, in a game where everything is about “personal development”, such a system for corps did make sense, instead of having something like corp taxes.

it does make it harder for younger corps to reach their iridium goals, if at the same time farming iridium hurts the development of their pilots.

i do think this whole system can be improved, especially since there is also no way to trade, and i find it a tidbit arrogant to say “it’s just about activity now”.

otherwise founding a corporation should still be possible with GS instead of iridium, imho.

still [@AngryCatfish](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/261204-angrycatfish/), i think you would gain a lot more serious feedback and momentum for your cause, if you would not write like an… angry… catfish…

can anybody explain what the ACTUAL benefit of a corp is ??? I was in a few and I own one now  and  see ABSOLUTELY no point in spending resources on it  as it gives VIRTUALL Y nothing in return … and please don’t say the few materials you get from the system you own because you get more doing  T-1 PVE than a owned system …

Sorry but this topic should just be closed as it has little to no basis on actual corp operations. This is just not a real issue.

40 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

can anybody explain what the ACTUAL benefit of a corp is ??? I was in a few and I own one now  and  see ABSOLUTELY no point in spending resources on it  as it gives VIRTUALL Y nothing in return … and please don’t say the few materials you get from the system you own because you get more doing  T-1 PVE than a owned system …

I generally hang around a corp so I can group up with people for OS and PVE, besides that there is probably little reason

1 hour ago, Original_Taz said:

where do you get iridium in OS ??? please post map or  system names and where in system to get the drop

In OS. And it’s up to players to find out where. 

2 hours ago, AngryCatfish said:

the corp was making 2k iridium  daily just from people leveling their ships, since update 0 … now it is required the CEO pay the 2.500 to start the coprp and name it … now there is the matter of 65,000 iridium needed for a dreadnought .,   the day you did the upload 8/30 quit the game, I also had  2 people on all day  every day , one hasn’t logged back since  he left that day the other logged in yesterday for about an hour, said humbug and logged off … you are killing an almost dead game   WHY 

Wait. So you are complaining that to create corp you have to spend 2500 iridium instead of similar amount of GS? 

Then - you are saying that your corp was making 2k iridium per day from the mission itself. It means that this mission was fulfilled 40 times per day. Your corp has 30 members (from what you wrote). So you have 20 people that were doing 10 wins per day on average. That’s  impressive (and I mean it) considering you have very inexperienced players of which 20 have less than a thousand games, and 8 of them have 100 or less. Mission you are talking about was actually pretty unsettling for people that had their dread built as all of those iridium was going to waste. Now it went back to the old model - donating iridium by players to the common purse of corporation, but possibilities of getting iridium were expanded. Now all purple loot spots can drop 30-100 iridium. Dread battles - player can gain 50 iridium per battle even without owning a sector with taxable iridium. Iridium drops in open space with up to 100 units per drop. But I have to agree that if a corp is made from low ranked players Defiler is pretty hard to beat (Destroyer specops isn’t - you just need gunships, 1 ECM and maybe command). So if we are talking about Destroyer Spec Ops - that’s 100-300 iridium extra per player every 2 days. Higher ranked players can go to OS to farm iridium (as someone said - you can earn thousands per day if you know the spot). Sounds like more effort than just playing. However - if you could convince your corp to do 10 wins daily, I am sure you can convince them to do some active playing (instead of mindless farming) and build the dread. And when your dread will be finished - all that iridium will go to their accounts. All of it. Running corp takes really minuscule amounts of iridium unless you want to expand, but if you want to expand it means that you have so many active players that it shouldn’t be a problem. Summa summarum:

Amount  of iridium available per player was significantly increased that more than offsets the loss of that single mission.

1 hour ago, Original_Taz said:

• much simpler organization of events, squads etc

• resources per dread battle (50 iridium/battle + 15k vouchers)

• much simpler exchange of resources 

and few other things, but I just wanted to address the resource part

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:26 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

they even stopped stash drops now what u have to  say , no more farming at all ehh  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) less is more isn’t it cupcake , less people  equals more que time xxxxx 

1 hour ago, AngryCatfish said:

they even stopped stash drops now what u have to  say 

That you have extra iridium in SpeCops now and in dread battles. Also iridium still drops in OS. Just it’s not that easy as going to Stripped Deposit, staying in one spot and pressing “interact” button every few seconds. Sorry mate, I know that you want to have given to you on silver platter, but well - corporation is all about working together. Corporations were originally fuelled only by donations, you are smart guy, you ca can figure something out, especially that you have 20 people playing 2-3 hours daily. 

I got iridium from a regular visible container in water harvest, so it is not a myth. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Yes, but a little rare.  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

4 hours ago, SINaka said:

I got iridium from a regular visible container in water harvest, so it is not a myth. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

after the  new version came out a few days ago , I had half a dreddy built, I farmed for hours every day  till it was done, yesterday they  90% reduced drops, so now in game you get credit drops  only and nothing in space, I’m finished you can  suck their fik all you  want the devs killed the game for me and  thousands I have watched quit in the last 4 months 

6 hours ago, niripas said:

That you have extra iridium in SpeCops now and in dread battles. Also iridium still drops in OS. Just it’s not that easy as going to Stripped Deposit, staying in one spot and pressing “interact” button every few seconds. Sorry mate, I know that you want to have given to you on silver platter, but well - corporation is all about working together. Corporations were originally fuelled only by donations, you are smart guy, you ca can figure something out, especially that you have 20 people playing 2-3 hours daily. 

there is no iridium in spoace after lastnights  emergency update  xxxx .