the devs are a bunch of lying scam artists

Oh yeah thanks for lying to us, its not like a lot of us had 1500+ xenochips saved up that we had to spend because we were told they would be  DESTROYED  or anything, not like some people (not me but some) blew money on xenochips because they were a few short for what they wanted to get, but now we just get more missions for them and we keep any we didn’t spend. **** off.

5a607f1140ac7_nameascam.png.d01eea32f99986af6e999b57ae9d4c1a.png

Oh yeah! I wanted to tell them that they should sometimes talk about what they say in the patchnote. 

after 5 years of this one would think that the SC community would be used to it by now . I only spent 200 but its nice to know I can save up for guard and covert ops

we should have been warned… ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Not even mad… 

My dude. My man. Contact support not the forums.

Just now, TheDarkRedFox said:

My dude. My man. Contact support not the forums.

What for?

5 minutes ago, SINaka said:

What for?

They’ll hook ye up with the GS that the devs wasted with these lies.

8 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

They’ll hook ye up with the GS that the devs wasted with these lies.

Meh. Since xenochips stay longer and I can buy more bundles with them and sell the contents I get, I think we are even.:slight_smile: In fact, I will likely end up with more GS than if it was removed.

Still would be really a thing to not bait us into things like:

rush buying, so that nothing goes to waste

buying ceap things when we could actually still save up for more expensive ones

(or in my case) giving up on farming them, because the ammount you will get at the last two days won’t be enough for anything.

So yeah great job on that one, I think we deserve at least some kind of compensation.

Yea, or give a warning topic, saying plans changed, xenochip will stay until the end of the global rework.

Or a xeno event will follow this one.

It’s an unwanted scam i’m sure and what they need, and i specified a few times but not in those words. An official English speaking translator, by that i mean someone who got a degree in English Language and grammar. So he knows how to explain things correctly, without confusion. An ex-English teacher or …

I had some stacked up, but didn’t went under r9 mods and modifiers. So i’m less affected but the thought passed through my mind.

Everyone complaining about the xenos and that there was no warning…WHY would they give any warnings, its their game and do with it whatever they see fit…

As long as this principal is accepted, there is no problem really…

1 hour ago, ComWittman said:

… its their game and do with it whatever they see fit…
As long as this principal is accepted, there is no problem really…

Problem is that the developers and owners are bound by contracts with the players.

So in essence they can not do only at will due to their liking.

Well come on, they just forgot to go to work today! I’m sure Cinnamon will arrive in the next Month and correct this issue!

nw1tE.gif

3 hours ago, avarshina said:

Problem is that the developers and owners are bound by contracts with the players.

So in essence they can not do only at will due to their liking.

I take it you mean " they cant do whatever they want"… Whatever changes are being made, even though we can see them listed, at least the ones they allow us to see, we cant tell the whether we really agree or not before loggin. To log on to the game via client we need to accept the content/terms of service etc…In other words, we have already accepted/agreed to whatever is served. As for the “contracts” you’ve mentioned…no comment there…

In my short time here I’ve seen a fair number leaving, can see inactives in my friends list along with poor teams in pvp, very long wait times for pve and so many other ways that prove low player count. Despite the fact that we as players have no say in what is being done here, each player reserves the right to play or not. Players leaving makes the player base poor and ultimately the people that own this game will have the outcome of their actions…

18 hours ago, ComWittman said:

WHY would they give any warnings, its their game and do with it whatever they see fit…

because usually this is what responsible adults would do, who treat their customers sincerely.

it would be just the right thing to do, and it is quite usual to treat mistakes like this in other games’ communities.

13 hours ago, ComWittman said:

In my short time here I’ve seen a fair number leaving, can see inactives in my friends list

you wont get anywhere unfortunately with this

at least nowadays, the queues are somewhat healthy.

the game lost mostly in terms of image and player retention

which is why such mistakes are really hurting trust.

i think, while some of us even were not surprised, that the whole xenochip ordeal came differently than announced,

i played it safe and burned them anyway

1 hour ago, g4borg said:

because usually this is what responsible adults would do, who treat their customers sincerely.

it would be just the right thing to do, and it is quite usual to treat mistakes like this in other games’ communities.

i think, while some of us even were not surprised, that the whole xenochip ordeal came differently than announced,

i played it safe and burned them anyway

Right --absolutely-- they could have warned us, would be the nice thing to do to build trust etc. – maybe some of them would, but only no decision maker was around/sick/in holidays whatever.

Right --I even was not surprised and too played save and burned the xenos. The reward for it was quite good that I must say, though. I am happy that the xeno mission period indirectly got extended…

This phenomenon I call “sheit happens” : head people sick, too low developers, holidays, no one knows what to do, nobody there to decide, bugs with the server side and so on…