The destroyer Sirius is available for assembly for the final few days! (Discussion)

14918c60b8e86d704f052ab9ce5c.jpg

Welcome to discuss [Final Days for Sirius available!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31640-the-destroyer-sirius-is-available-for-assembly-for-the-final-few-days/)

In the near future we will announce the increase in mission rewards. Follow the news!

Aww, crab. I thought it would be removed from the fed ship tree and a new one with real fed design will replace it. 

Sirius would make such a nice pirate destroyer. It looks like an old fashioned ship sailing on the seas. What else could a real pirate dream of. Just add some blood paint, blades and metal parts here and there, skulls and other pirate logos, and done. A premium pirate destroyer. It has elements from all three factions so everyone could find their style in it.

Fyi my pirate destroyer module concepts…  ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)  

2 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

Aww, crab. I thought it will be removed from the fed ship tree and a new one with real fed design will replace it. 

Sirius would make such a nice pirate destroyer. It looks like an old fashioned ship sailing on the seas. What else could a real pirate dream of. Just add some blood paint, blades and metal parts here and there, skulls and other pirate logos, and done. A premium pirate destroyer. It has elements from all three factions so everyone could find their style in it.   

it was designed during the TV-Show, remember?)

1 minute ago, CinnamonFake said:

it was designed during the TV-Show, remember?)

Uum, nope. Which one?

6 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

Aww, crab. I thought it would be removed from the fed ship tree and a new one with real fed design will replace it. 

Fyi my pirate destroyer module concepts…  ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)  

Ahah. Sirius is an empire destroyer. After the Aircraft Carrier, and the Nuclear Submarine, it sounded logical to get a large barge as third one ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Jericho first? Coz we already saw the Empire one (and except that diving plate, it’s a nice one) in PvP ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I will not have enough monos for more than one destro, so i’m waiting for Jericho!!!  ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

2 minutes ago, pluckplk said:

… the Empire one (and except that diving plate, it’s a nice one) in PvP ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

But most of all it sticks to the empire style. Fed  destro should be a luxurious shiny party vessel with all the cool looking gadgets. That is what the faction description says when someone starts playing. That is how we choose starting faction… not that it would have any relevance. Anyhow, the last ships in the line should represent the most the factions’ style.  

10 minutes ago, pluckplk said:

Jericho first? Coz we already saw the Empire one (and except that diving plate, it’s a nice one) in PvP ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

czBaMSlCUhs.jpg

Jericho will be next)

10 minutes ago, pluckplk said:

Ahah. Sirius is an empire destroyer. After the Aircraft Carrier, and the Nuclear Submarine, it sounded logical to get a large barge as third one ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I feel is much more like jericho style xD

I guess artists felt bad for the comments and started reworking the design…reason why we see jericho first xDDD

1 hour ago, Sinaka said:

But most of all it sticks to the empire style. Fed  destro should be a luxurious shiny party vessel with all the cool looking gadgets. That is what the faction description says when someone starts playing. That is how we choose starting faction… not that it would have any relevance. Anyhow, the last ships in the line should represent the most the factions’ style.  

I pretty agree with you, I see the Antares as a Procyon with curves and elegant lines, so I thought the R14 would continue on that way, maybe, yes, add a more bulky look but still with curves and all. That Sirius is an alien in the fed ship tree.

4 minutes ago, Papitas said:

I guess artists felt bad for the comments and started reworking the design…reason why we see jericho first xDDD

There is nothing to feel bad about. It is a nice ship. Just not fed style. And besides, this is the first destro that looks really big compared to the others.

4 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

There is nothing to feel bad about. It is a nice ship. Just not fed style. And besides, this is the first destro that looks really big compared to the others.

Maybe it’s a nice ship, but the style is more like Brokk, and Brokk is like… 

brokk.jpg.aa7f923e421c0fc3188db3b82696fc90.jpg

I do not want to offend designers, but both ships may go and collect wastes  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

[Xzerberus](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/247780-xzerberus/ “Go to Xzerberus’s profile”) I wouldn’t have pictured it better ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) (and same here, no offense to designers)

18 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

Yeah but they are suppressors, not tanks. No need of a bulky ship, imho. Maybe a little heavier than the R11 to make the difference, but changing the overall lines of a class is not what we were waiting for, visually.

Ahh, yes. I remember now. The story that was meant to justify the flaws in r14 destro designs. Sorry, but there is nothing that could change my mind.  ![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

Wait, what will happen after 18 days?

Will I still be able to get Sirius?

And get me rank 15 with 10 slots! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

What happens, after all 3 production times expire?

Fingers crossed for a sabotage on Sirius’ blueprints and some nice assassination on the scientists that gave green light to its production. (Or whatever they are.)

Crap, I need to get all of them…

Just now, soked said:

Fingers crossed for a sabotage on Sirius’ blueprints and some nice assassination on the scientists that gave green light to its production. (Or whatever they are.)

Good idea. Let’s write a nice story around it and tell why the Sirius has to be redesigned.

>> CinnamonFake (Posted 2 minutes ago)
Sirius will not be available for purchase after this 18 days. It will be Jericho time. And then Empire<<

What?
Do you mean with purchase manufacturable?
And why this fufu?
I want to build the fed one just the ridiculous amounts needed stopping me from doing that.
As I already said: I like the sirius design but not the thingies in the front of it. I would immediately remove these.