The Bots Have To Go.

I try to be positive around here. As a community we have managed to change the Devs directions on a couple things in the past. This last update? I just don’t get it. For any veteran player licenses are now useless. The caps are just…why? These are the only thing some of us get as a reward anymore. Xenochip promos are great for the noobs, and they are good thing, but a lot of us get nothing out of them. Maxing Free synergy? Why? Is there a reason?

Then came the Bots. Who in their right mind thinks I want to take all my T5s (Yes, I’ll call it that till you bring it back!) into PvP just to see that 2 of us are human and the other 4 ships are bots.?! The bots are both OP and stupid. OP- meaning we’re getting destroyed in under a second by your “skynet” enabled bots with their super powered super accurate beam lasers that make us all look like pre-schoolers trying to take on a New Zealand rugby team. Stupid- they don’t care about my Ping on the next beacon, they don’t hear my Ping on the next beacon, they don’t go to the next beacon.They don’t help they just fly around looking for someone to vaporize. Its a good thing people can’t report them because they never play the objectives in PvP. Keeping up with the reports on the stupid bots would be impossible. By the way they all use auto-aim right? the Boosts to low rank ships was killing PvP slowly, These bots are going to bury it a lot quicker.

We are beginning to consider what some of the gripers and complainers rant about around here, who swear the Devs don’t even play the game anymore.

Make StarConflict Great Again. Give us at least two or three Tiers. People don’t like it but, Ill say it. I don’t want to play with noobs unless I choose to do so! Give the noobs a big fat old Tier with ranks from 1-11 and leave the bots there. Let the rest of us have back what was great about this game. 

2 hours ago, Seraphym1 said:

I try to be positive around here. As a community we have managed to change the Devs directions on a couple things in the past. This last update? I just don’t get it. For any veteran player licenses are now useless. The caps are just…why? These are the only thing some of us get as a reward anymore. Xenochip promos are great for the Aces, and they are good thing, but a lot of us get nothing out of them. Maxing Free synergy? Why? Is there a reason?

Then came the Bots. Who in their right mind thinks I want to take all my T5s (Yes, I’ll call it that till you bring it back!) into PvP just to see that 2 of us are human and the other 4 ships are bots.?! The bots are both OP and stupid. OP- meaning we’re getting destroyed in under a second by your “skynet” enabled bots with their super powered super accurate beam lasers that make us all look like pre-schoolers trying to take on a New Zealand rugby team. Stupid- they don’t care about my Ping on the next beacon, they don’t hear my Ping on the next beacon, they don’t go to the next beacon.They don’t help they just fly around looking for someone to vaporize. Its a good thing people can’t report them because they never play the objectives in PvP. Keeping up with the reports on the stupid bots would be impossible. By the way they all use auto-aim right? the Boosts to low rank ships was killing PvP slowly, These bots are going to bury it a lot quicker.

Make StarConflict Great Again. Give us at least two or three Tiers. People don’t like it but, Ill say it. I don’t want to play with Aces unless I choose to do so! Give the Aces a big fat old Tier with ranks from 1-11 and leave the bots there. Let the rest of us have back what was great about this game. 

I have the same opinion, even if I’m probably the biggest complainer here now that Koro is gone,

I’m also 100% for multiple tiers and for PvP without bots.

Of course I also totally agree with you that every limitation of resources is bad.

If I would be Developer I would rise each resource material to 10K, synergy would be unlimited credits would be limited to 5 billion.

Even if I say this a lot;

2 hours ago, Seraphym1 said:

We are beginning to consider what some of the gripers and complainers rant about around here, who swearhe Devs don’t even play the game anymore.

ps; I play with one of DEVs almost every weekend at the tournament. Still, he is not how to say really good. ![:secret:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/secret.gif “:secret:”)

9 hours ago, Seraphym1 said:

I try to be positive around here. As a community we have managed to change the Devs directions on a couple things in the past. This last update? I just don’t get it. For any veteran player licenses are now useless. The caps are just…why? These are the only thing some of us get as a reward anymore. Xenochip promos are great for the Aces, and they are good thing, but a lot of us get nothing out of them. Maxing Free synergy? Why? Is there a reason?

We are beginning to consider what some of the gripers and complainers rant about around here, who swear the Devs don’t even play the game anymore.

Make StarConflict Great Again. Give us at least two or three Tiers. People don’t like it but, Ill say it. I don’t want to play with Aces unless I choose to do so! Give the Aces a big fat old Tier with ranks from 1-11 and leave the bots there. Let the rest of us have back what was great about this game. 

The bots have the stats they do because they are bots not players.

I agree the aimbot beam cannon could be reduced a bit, and their damage nerfed.

Something like this:

• Hull/Shield increased by 75%
    • Shield/Hull res to all points increased by 20
  • All damage types increased by 100%

This should make them more balanced while still leaving the bad player focusing system in place.

I’ve taken down many bots since they’ve comeback and they are not as bad as you are making them sound.

The lack of resistance is nice, but the only real issue with damage is Beam Cannon and Assualt Railgun.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:37 PM, Seraphym1 said:

Very well said despite the fact that some hypocrites will not agree with any of these and of course the folks that set the game’s course wont even bother to read this !

did you add bots to PVP?
I have not seen worse ideas…

I prefer to fight 2vs2 than to fly with bots.