The Biomorph ships

There is some speculation that the biomorph ship could be a Katana or a Lance. I found a biomorph in Abandoned Beacon with glitched AI, and I recoded some footage of it, which I am processing now, to prove this one way or another.

It’s a Katana. I know this after 2000 kills.

This is just to clear things up, it’s an idiots video, if anyone watches this and then tells me it’s a Lance i will hunt them down and slap them with a wet salmon.

Oh come on, we all know its an inquisitor S!

(Insert comic sans + sarcasm)

Now show us what Hunters/Predators are. XD

Now show us what Hunters/Predators are. XD

No idea, their exploded state is a Hydra hull however. Perhaps it was empire all along?

I get the impression Hunters / Predators are “true” alien ships, whereas Biomorphs are clearly Katanas (in game at least - according to the lore they could be any ship).

No idea, their exploded state is a Hydra hull however. Perhaps it was empire all along?

So is all other frigates T3+ on empire. Naga, Styx, minotaur, they all use the hydra hull.

I get the impression Hunters / Predators are “true” alien ships, whereas Biomorphs are clearly Katanas (in game at least - according to the lore they could be any ship).

I get the same impression. Biomorphs are clearly Katanas, more evidence of this is that when you lock on, the description in the lock window says “Infected Fighter” (or something similar).

I get the same impression. Biomorphs are clearly Katanas, more evidence of this is that when you lock on, the description in the lock window says “Infected Fighter” (or something similar).

Fighter: Infected Ship

predators/hunters/defilers are either entities in themselves or entities so far connected with the ship that they may aswell be one