The Big Sale

Hey! Because developers are such awesome people, i think we should have big sales on their birthdays and the ships go for 2k gs. Also you should hire more developers! Make sure you have 365 and temp hire one once every 4 years!  

All kidding aside, when is the nearest sale with premiums going for 2k gs? i been saving my standards for a while and wanna buy some t4 prems so i can wreak havoc on the poor innocent t4 people! (2 lazy to synergize my standard ships) 

Prepare for my sawtooth JCNB! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey! Because developers are such awesome people, i think we should have big sales on their birthdays and the ships go for 2k gs. Also you should hire more developers! Make sure you have 365 and temp hire one once every 4 years!  

All kidding aside, when is the nearest sale with premiums going for 2k gs? i been saving my standards for a while and wanna buy some t4 prems so i can wreak havoc on the poor innocent t4 people! (2 lazy to synergize my standard ships) 

Prepare for my sawtooth JCNB! :stuck_out_tongue:

9th of May, next year only. Maybe 2016 for a new year, but it will not be announced or it will be only there for 4 hours, if not less.

I think it will only happen once a year, without New Year mega event.

9th of May, next year only. Maybe 2016 for a new year, but it will not be announced or it will be only there for 4 hours, if not less.

I think it will only happen once a year, without New Year mega event.

new years? That’s a long time ;( 

i hope they add new premiums too and put em on sale.

maybe they will do it for the big patch that’s coming up. get ppl back. I hope they add dreads into invasion. 

Theres also the anniversary which has a smaller sale, and the normally small sales sprinkled around with holidays.

Only new premium that is for sure coming up is the Nyx from the Ms. Summer missions (September 1st). Personally, I see no need to add more than 1 premium at a time, and with decent amounts of space between them. As far as ship sales go, I was really hoping for a ship sale this weekend, instead of synergy transfer and synergy in battles. I mean, getting more synergy in battles is nice and all, but it doesn’t do much good when you have no ships to use it on… (I’m not gonna waste 5mil or more on a T4/T5 ship, just waiting for a sale before I buy and T4s or T5s).

They have new years 20xxx and also the 1945 sale whenever that is. Maybe anniversary but other sales are normally 50% off or around that.

Big sales will not be that often:)

Too many big sales would make premium ships so common it would seem like as if they were part of the non premium tech tree

Too many big sales would make premium ships so common it would seem like as if they were part of the non premium tech tree

Yeah, T5 premiums would only be $20 on 50% off sale. Jesus, so cheap.

Big sales will not be that often:)

;(

September 1st always has some sort of event! ^w~