The 3 pieces of the Gargoyle are missing

On 4/3/2020 at 6:21 AM, Skula1975 said:

Contact to support please https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/200005051-Star-Conflict

Could you be more specific? It was based on that support page that I decided to come here. I don’t see any contact forms on that page for support tickets.

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | ship component disappeared from storage: activator for gargoyle |
| What you expected to see | component in my storage |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | It is not practical for me to test this |
| Problem details | ship component disappeared from storage: activator for gargoyle.
purchased with xenochips between 2020-05-09 00:00 UTC and 2020-05-10 08:00UTC |
| Frequency of reproduction | once |
| Time of bug | Noticed the evening of May 9 pacific standard time. |

I purchased a Gargoyle part container with xenochips between 2020-05-09 00:00UTC and 2020-05-10 08:00UTC and received an activator for gargoyle. The following day after purchasing more part containers I noticed that the activator was not in my storage. There is zero chance I was mistaken about receiving an activator because I had already discerned based on the number of posts for parts in trade that the activator must occur less often in parts containers. I was very aware of it’s value, and then it disappeared.

I checked my local log files and I don’t see anything to do with in game purchases, xenochips, or components. Those things don’t appear to be logged on the client.

[logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19771)

On 5/10/2020 at 9:21 PM, teneighty9 said:

Could you be more specific? It was based on that support page that I decided to come here. I don’t see any contact forms on that page for support tickets.

71430c5e743554fea95854391384.png

Thank you Skula1975! It does help to login, my mistake. Submitted a request at Gaijin support, hoping the discrepency was logged on the servers.