Thar'ga's combat reconstructor is not working

I’ve noticed it since quite a while but i wasn’t sure if it was really a bug but now i’m sure, the special module is not working at all.

When it’s activated the ship still recive the same amount of dmg and does not restore health like it should be! i was still able to make the frag with a Tilith!

screenshot-170606-220938.jpg.e3ae0f20ab3684288cae8378a15ca9e4.jpg

Logs:

Could you please repeat it, make screenshot at issue moment and attach logs for this moment.

okay so here it is, from what i’ve seen with koro it’s like the ship start healing After i stop shooting at it and not while i’m doing so like it’s supposed to (he’ll post a video soon) so the module is not working at all when shooting at the target, thing that ppl will do at 100% in battle

screenshot:

screenshot-170710-164651.jpg.42b2002dbe56d9b08566179d3a78b342.jpg

Log:[2017.07.10 16.15.27.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14843)

I also recorded this supposed bug.

Video:

Logs: (Check time stamp around: 16:43+ or 04:43+ PM)

[2017.07.10 15.45.52.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14844)

and where is the bug? According to a video module works exactly as expected

The moment module activated + dmg into hull = self healing triggered

triggered but not effective, we can even say inexistant. even a tilith can pass through

Sorry but i am not sure what you expected. The i win button that gave invulnerability for 8 seconds has been gone for a while now.

Yes I understand that but it should be at least much more harder without being Invincible to get the kill, that what i’m trying to say ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

7 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Sorry but i am not sure what you expected. The i win button that gave invulnerability for 8 seconds has been gone for a while now.

agree with xKosytan. you cant just expect to see 1k heal that fast plus the enemy weap deals damage faster than heal. and at 2:05 of video it’s healing a lot

12 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Yes I understand that but it should be at least much more harder without being Invincible to get the kill, that what i’m trying to say ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Equip 2 hull adaptives + crystal plate and try again. Plus you kinda supposed to dodge, giving small windows of not taking dmg (aka healing back) 

2 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

It seems endeav was right about this bug. ID tag only gets approved, if a bug is real.

14 minutes ago, Koromac said:

It seems endeav was right about this bug. ID tag only gets approved, if a bug is real.

The ticket number is not a confirmation of a validity of a bug, it is a record number in a database, putting it in a queue.

The standard process of such things in software industries:

• preliminary review (aka proper description, filled form, attached logs and information) and potential severity assessment -> acceptance -> assign ID tag -> review for validity -> assign to a developer for a fix / dismiss as not a bug / dismiss as accepted low severity flaw / postpone and re-asses later

Technically there is no bug with Combat re-constructor - you get shot - you get healed back, and if anything you simply did not use it to it’s full potential, you just pressed the button and expected great results without any other effort.