Tharga Videos

The devs should put together some teasers for the new alien modules and specials just to get the hype train rolling. This event is so mundane it’s painful. I need more hype!! X3

hahahaa was thinking of the same thing just now, i wanna see it get modified and such but that will prolly be in january…

As soon as I will craft it,and I’ll make sure I will be among the first ones,I will make some videos,so you know you are settled.

All the Tharga stuff looks absolutely broken. 

And you can get up to 3 of all slots with higher base stats! Damn it, that’s ridiculous. 

How standard ships are supposed to face this? 

And the funnier is that there’s 10 ellydium ship. 

Which means we’ll get a destroyer. 

That basically means that in the future, all players will forget about standard ships and we’ll have ellydium everywhere. 

10 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

…That basically means that in the future, all players will forget about standard ships and we’ll have ellydium everywhere. 

In this case, we probably get “new” weapons to fight against this ellydium ships and we start over again.

Like with destroyers the balance wil be in the ellydium side for a while, but nothing last forever.

I wonder if resonating ammo will deal double damage to ellydium ships aswell…

1 hour ago, Scar6 said:

That would be funny but would make sense tho ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

1 hour ago, ntboble said:

but nothing last forever

And we both know hearts can change ♪♫♪♫

2 hours ago, ntboble said:

In this case, we probably get “new” weapons to fight against this ellydium ships and we start over again.

Like with destroyers the balance wil be in the ellydium side for a while, but nothing last forever.

I wonder for how long the “Ellydium destroyer”  side will last. 

2 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Then wouldn’t they be underpowered instead? 

And enjoy the resources lost every single games! 

9 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

And we both know hearts can change ♪♫♪♫

Nice catch. ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”) Music from my tender ages.

8 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

I wonder for how long the “Ellydium destroyer”  side will last. 

My humble opinion. It will last meanwhile it gives revenues, like everything else.

From what i have seen on the videos in the official Youtube channel, this Ellydium gunship seems to be bigger than other ships of the same class. That’s important because even if you are fast, it’s easier to hit you.