Tharga T5

Nodes: These are not so important, I have highlighted the nodes I like best but there are many other good setups.

CsmavNx.jpg

Implants:  Again, many of these choices don’t make a big difference; I’ve highlighted the important ones.

fhWgZES.jpg

Modules:  There are 2 setups that I like, one with the jump engine and one without. With more strafe engines you are free to put whatever you like on the capacitor slots, so you could use emergency barrier / power unit conduit instead instead of more damage. I think the modules I’ve highlighted here are necessary, but most thargas should have these already equipped : )

Jw1asqm.jpg

rB3VgJW.jpg

Stats:  For some reason people ask for these?

9LT83Mn.jpg

d08aDmY.jpg

So you’re one of THOSE pilots, eh?

Me too I love tharkth.

2 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

So you’re one of THOSE pilots, eh?

Me too I love tharkth.

Bubbles are the best!

Spoiler

40PvLPg.png

1 minute ago, Tillowaty said:

Bubbles are the best!

Hide contents

40PvLPg.png

No crystal plates on hull ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

3 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

No crystal plates on hull ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

no materials no crystal plates ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

Holy sh*t 13 passives!

TY

It haz’been some time since your last builds, nice seeing it agin ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

out of date, max points 1125 now

really? damn i didnt notice

So how about t17 thar’gas? Anyone?

Well that would be easy just give the points back …

#MakeThar’gaGreatAgain

6 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

#MakeThar’gaGreatAgain

Yes , off cause but I would phrase it this way:

#MakeThar’ga17GreatAgain

#Make Waz’got17GreatAgain

#And give Taikin halve of what other Ellydiums get for ranks 16,17+

I just hope you realize, that this was a joke, right? Ellydium and especiallyThar’ga was very well balanced by restricting stacking of certain engines and lowering point cap, giving them a higher max level would defeat the whole purpouse and probably make them OP again. I just could not not say it…

2 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

I just hope you realize, that this was a joke, right? Ellydium and especiallyThar’ga was very well balanced by restricting stacking of certain engines and lowering point cap, giving them a higher max level would defeat the whole purpouse and probably make them OP again. I just could not not say it…

Ok . let me say I donT know the Tharga situation well and the Taikin situation nill, so I can only speak for the  [Waz’got].

The reduction nerf down to 1125 research points in total blocked a lot of possible builds and options. Rank 13 in Wazgot is defacto non-existent any longer (some rare awkward build is possible, though in r13). Sadly the devs won’t touch the Wazgot in rework any time soon™ but some nodes should be independently connected to the branches of the research roundel-tree - sadly so sadly  

And simply giving back points would make it possible to get higher ranked Ellydium Wazgot with limited ado.

1 hour ago, avarshina said:

Ok . let me say I donT know the Tharga situation well and the Taikin situation nill, so I can only speak for the  [Waz’got].

The reduction nerf down to 1125 research points in total blocked a lot of possible builds and options. Rank 13 in Wazgot is defacto non-existent any longer (some rare awkward build is possible, though in r13). Sadly the devs won’t touch the Wazgot in rework any time soon™ but some nodes should be independently connected to the branches of the research roundel-tree - sadly so sadly  

And simply giving back points would make it possible to get higher ranked Ellydium Wazgot with limited ado.

Dude, i completely agree, that we should have more node options when it comes to that. But being able to activate more nodes at once will lead to the next balancing problem (they should fix the situation at hand first).

3 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Dude, i completely agree, that we should have more node options when it comes to that. But being able to activate more nodes at once will lead to the next balancing problem (they should fix the situation at hand first).

… ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”) but everything in Wazgot is so mediocre now not real brawler, not real healer and its a cousin of the Empire engineers (sadly) - bit better  in regard of fly and maneuverability and new modules/drones than silver Engineers but - it was way way better before the 2 nerfs of Wazgot (incl. Ninja nerfs)

The Wolfhood should have been a cousin of the Federation Engineers (its size hints that this was original plan, imho) …