Tha'rga Really OP

Oh, looks like the match I made with endeav tonight.

I had 9 kills, and everybody else had 0. \o/

I can’t do anything in league now! 5 thar’ga focussing me and when they have low hp they escaping faster than federation ships! The’re ultra hard to hit and have more dmg than my tank gunship!!! Do something with it, this game becomes unplayable for other ships! Make this game not free or something, but why I paid for it about 50 euro and can’ t play normal! Destroyers before nerf were easier to kill!! Please fix it, i love this game but i will leave it if you will be making it unplayable p2w (a bit is not bad).  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

I have to reevaluate now, Loki with bubbles is one of the best non-ECM counters I have seen so far, just force tharga into enclosed spots and you win, the sanace buff of 50%+ is just hilarious. Combined with diff shield you get spark R12 so you get buffs for non-R15 ship too.

But everyone had thar’ga, loki is premium.

Loki is DLC ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) not even a regular premium ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I’d say make the tharga usable only once, all the ellydium ships cn be used only once, then you can only use other ships, something like CtB. But only with an affection on ellys.

and that shotgun / sniper rifle is so fuc1ing stupid. Its better than positron cannon on the most agile ship in the game. Why do developers make everything op counter with even more opness… I hope they play the game and REALISE how bad this system is.

22 hours ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

I have to reevaluate now, Loki with bubbles is one of the best non-ECM counters I have seen so far, just force tharga into enclosed spots and you win, the sanace buff of 50%+ is just hilarious. Combined with diff shield you get spark R12 so you get buffs for non-R15 ship too.

yeah sure.

A few days ago :

25nMDBS.jpg

funny thing happened today - I was making people with thar’gas sorry for manufacturing them.

Spoiler

98y8Xju.jpg

qwBbQRR.jpg

Thar’Ga’s leaving, is it the opposite day?

2 hours ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

funny thing happened today - I was making people with thar’gas sorry for manufacturing them.

Reveal hidden contents

98y8Xju.jpg

qwBbQRR.jpg

Thar’Ga’s leaving, is it the opposite day?

What bothers me more than Thar’Ga, is Skula1975. Reported bugs are not getting fixed and the new ones are getting no replies.