Thar'Ga Downgraded still have higher nodes active.

I couldn’t find anything in the patch note of 1.4b. My problem is that my Thar’Ga is now rank 8 while it was r10. I still have 2 engine socket. 1 come from r9 node, still, i’m rank 8 apparently. Modules got removed and and cannot use rank 10-13 items.

You can see my Ellydium rank is 10.

screenshot-170117-000844.jpg.9992dd91e78aac3f549b33ca592e35cc.jpg

I still have r9 node.

screenshot-170117-000908.jpg.426fe4d2ddbe62b60455f8db4c472819.jpg

[game.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13035)

Same problem here. I was R11 but now I’m stuck at R8. Completely lost any and all want to continue levelling it. Just gonna save up for the other ships and hope they aren’t half as grindy.

my Tharga is stuck and all the hard earned money and work i put in this thing with countless hours is useless i was ranked 11 now down graded to r8 but ranked 9 open to me and i cant even edit or do anything useless freaking useless and this product smells and stinks very much now alot of players in comunnity unhappy and distressed at this point.  can i get a refund for this i put hundreds of dollars in this and what to show for ? nothing plain nothing i got robbed and so did others , very very sad and bad practices product stinks!! do you smelled it ? bad very bad i want a refund or fix this thing its what i paid for !! if not will quit AND WILL REPORT !!  yep not PAYING TO GET ROBBED HERE , if that was the case i could have given and threw my money else where garbage plain azz garbage !!! 

Oh, they changed the tree! 

You can now take the r5 motor without the active module.

Yeay, 2 active r15 build in coming! 

Evolution points were rearranged, now 1st 2 levels of Thar’ga have 150 points each instead of old 100, meaning that you can fit a bit more on a thar’ga before it gets pushed into higher ranks, this is done simply slightly boost it’s early game

8 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Evolution points were rearranged, now 1st 2 levels of Thar’ga have 150 points each instead of old 100, meaning that you can fit a bit more on a thar’ga before it gets pushed into higher ranks, this is done simply slightly boost it’s early game

It was already 150 each for rank 5 and 6. I tested it. 

Because a single active node wasn’t enough to go from r5 to r6 at earlier levels. 

6 hours ago, xKostyan said:

How does that explain the fact that i still have r9 node?. Shoulnd’t it be deactivated, leaving me with only 1 engine as it should be, being rank8. And why didn’t they told us in the patch note. I guess i 'll have to learn russian and read those notes instead. That being a presumption, that russian notes are more complete and detailed.

Also, if it’s the same for everyone. I wonder if those who had all the modifier slots and were rank 15, still have all of them at lower rank. That would give us/them a big advantage over the others.