Thar'Ga - Combat Reconstructor Costs Nothing In Evolution Points

Bug report:

What’s wrong?

Combat Reconstructor has 0 Evolution points and it’s the only module, where you don’t have to spend anything for such upgrade.

The other problem is that this module is the most powerful from any modules that require Evolution points.

How should this work?

Cost should be around 10-20 or more Evolution points instead of 0  Evolution points.

Screenshot:

6z96cz.png

Logs: (not provided)

What’s wrong? 

Why should it necessarily costs points?  Crystal hunger costs 0 points. 

It’s not an update. It’s a different different special module. A different gameplay. 

All other specials have both damages and heal. 

This one have only heals (the mini pulsar area is so tiny that it doesn’t even count). Which is compensated by less points. 

Combat reconstructor is OP because the heal mechanic is bugged. 

But if the heal is fixed, it’s pretty meh

14 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

What’s wrong? 

Why should it necessarily costs points?  Crystal hunger costs 0 points. 

It’s not an update. It’s a different different special module. A different gameplay. 

All other specials have both damages and heal. 

This one have only heals (the mini pulsar area is so tiny that it doesn’t even count). Which is compensated by less points. 

Combat reconstructor is OP because the heal mechanic is bugged. 

But if the heal is fixed, it’s pretty meh

Yes agree on general costs, but considering that it is hands down better than Hive or and especially 3rd special (forgot it’s name) it should cost something in relative terms

Not a bug

On 08/03/2017 at 10:20 PM, xKostyan said:

Yes agree on general costs, but considering that it is hands down better than Hive or and especially 3rd special (forgot it’s name) it should cost something in relative terms

That’s mostly because reconstructor mechanic is bugged. 

75% heal of the damages taken before applying resistances is absurd. 

On 3/10/2017 at 1:31 PM, Swifter43021 said:

That’s mostly because reconstructor mechanic is bugged. 

75% heal of the damages taken before applying resistances is absurd. 

Not a bug. The module doesn’t count towards any resistances.

On 3/10/2017 at 1:15 PM, Skula1975 said:

Not a bug

I said so, too!

10 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Not a bug. This module doesn’t count resistances.

Doesn’t change the fact that it’s absurd.

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

Doesn’t change the fact that it’s absurd.

Why?

15 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Why?

Because, once the resistances are applied, it’s basically a 6.5 seconds immunity. 

Get healed of 40% of the damages, when you take only 40% of the damages because of resitances means that you take in reality no damage at all.

Even worse, it works with Reboot (which instant full heal you) and do wonder with energy converter. 

I’ve once been stunned by an ECM when I was under reconstructor with 9 ennemies attacking me.

Instead of dying, I got healed due to giga2 ans crystal plates reducing the damages even further.

2 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Because, once the resistances are applied, it’s basically a 6.5 seconds immunity. 

Get healed of 40% of the damages, when you take only 40% of the damages because of resitances means that you take in reality no damage at all.

Even worse, it works with Reboot (which instant full heal you) and do wonder with energy converter. 

I’ve once been stunned by an ECM when I was under reconstructor with 9 ennemies attacking me.

Instead of dying, I got healed due to giga2 ans crystal plates reducing the damages even further.

I will forward your concerns to developers.