Thar'Ga combat reconstructor bug

I got my Combat reconstructor today , i was happy. ( Upon module activation all enemies in a 750m radius receive damage. 110% of the damage inflicted during the module’s operation are used for hull recovery. ) while i was using the module I realised that , it DOES NOT repair my hull . ““110% of the damage”” this means , module absorbs all the damage (%100) and %10 (110-100)  of the taken damage is used for hull repair. But unfortunetly it does not , it just does thermal damage in a small area , nothing more. Can u guys dip into this issiue

10 hours ago, Orca56 said:

I got my Combat reconstructor today , i was happy. ( Upon module activation all enemies in a 750m radius receive damage. 110% of the damage inflicted during the module’s operation are used for hull recovery. ) while i was using the module I realised that , it DOES NOT repair my hull . ““110% of the damage”” this means , module absorbs all the damage (%100) and %10 (110-100)  of the taken damage is used for hull repair. But unfortunetly it does not , it just does thermal damage in a small area , nothing more. Can u guys dip into this issiue

Nope it does repair your hull,.the repair effect is just delayed.

This is not bug, DEVS broke this module since Tar’ga was immortal with it.

Now it is crap. 

It is always same in this game.

DEVS give car V8 engine and after few months they remove V8 and give us V2 engine.

They give us something that is good just that they can break it to total crap later.

Like with new ICONs, old was much much better and recognizable new are confusing and ugly.

It is just bad balance and lot of bad decisions. 

Same is with FB and NY18 acceleration and energy drain module. Now they are OP but wait wait wait until it gets “repaired”.

The only thing that they forgot to “repair” here is Tai’kin. It is still xxxx OP broken ship

Not a bug. Working as intended.

Module is not working as descripted, but as intended…

28 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Module is not working as descripted, but as intended…

Why, I don’t recall any line in the description that says when you will get your healing or how fast you heal.

11 minutes ago, John161 said:

Why, I don’t recall any line in the description that says when you will get your healing or how fast you heal.

Its not working as it should be though . Even its delayed , when the active module times out ( i assume i am not destroyed ) , my hull values should be higher than my hull values before . Because its “”"%110 of the damage"""

On 4/7/2018 at 2:25 PM, Orca56 said:

Its not working as it should be though . Even its delayed , when the active module times out ( i assume i am not destroyed ) , my hull values should be higher than my hull values before . Because its “”"%110 of the damage"""

There is a 50% malus on all Ellydium ships that applies to healing to the hull.

On 07.04.2018 at 2:07 AM, Orca56 said:

Use standard bugreport form please