Thank you developers!

All gs and items from trade, 0% paying for it. +2x Rotary Gear: Tempest Launcher R13-15

screenshot-170805-130308.png.6a6f50a1d2fc09f2e7ac6be8199d3361.jpg

Random luck

34 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Random luck

Exactly. I’ve made approx. 800 GS from trade and that’s across the entire lifetime of the market. Too bad we still can’t actually trade items.

The only way to get gold is to have previously had gold. Otherwise you’re SOL.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Exactly. I’ve made approx. 800 GS from trade and that’s across the entire lifetime of the market. Too bad we still can’t actually trade items.

The only way to get gold is to have previously had gold. Otherwise you’re SOL.

I made couple Ks, and I don’t even bother with it.

Knowing the right people helps. I have gotten about 6000 GS since the trade system but that was from friends mostly. I think it still needs a bit more work but its never going to be perfect.

Suggested price should be added to game. Too many morons and everything is too expensive. I need to sold only one item and you can appy it to the game :DDDDDD

Since you can sell to players for GS why can’t we sell to the game for GS?

Seriously though there needs to be a serious price overhaul. Every BP’s base sale price in credits needs to raise considerably and the GS market prices need to be slashed to 1/10 their current numbers. Also selling stacks of the same item needs to be a thing. 5 trades per day is a sh!tty idea when generally all weapons require at least 20 of their special parts to craft.

I been thing of something along this line for a bit.

GAME PAWN SHOP.  Sell back to game for 10% gold cost.

For example; You have too many wazgot parts.  30 gold each as to 300 gold on market or cost to buy bundle.

Pawn shops in real life generally only pay about %10 of what an items is worth. The game already  does this with the modules for 10% when you sell it off.

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Seriously though there needs to be a serious price overhaul. Every BP’s base sale price in credits needs to raise considerably and the GS market prices need to be slashed to 1/10 their current numbers. Also selling stacks of the same item needs to be a thing. 5 trades per day is a sh!tty idea when generally all weapons require at least 20 of their special parts to craft.

6 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Because sometimes I need to buy 900k credits for 100gs.

8 hours ago, AKmatiAK said:

Because sometimes I need to buy 900k credits for 100gs.

I can get 900k credits in 10 minutes or less. Buying credits with GS, is a waste.

While I sitting here with 4k iridium I could not spend, because GOSH DARN CACHES DON’T DROP.

Hahaha you don’t wanted to league yesterday  ![:006:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006.png “:006:”).

man - 4k iridium – thats a lot