Thank for ruining T2 for me, tovarishi.

So, my comrades, as many of you might agree, the T2 was the sweet spot of this game for many.

T2 had most balanced ships, abilities and modules. T2 has just the right amount of “ECM” cheese, damage and survivability in ships and just in the right proportion.  You had kit out your ship smart for every task, but you were rewarded if you did it right.

T2, essentialy, was the perfect rock paper scisors this game had and it showed. People, of all skills, backrounds and kits loved playing t2. Many players who had fully kitted T4 and so prefereed T2 over the insufferable cheese fest the T3-4 is. And who can blame them?

Now, its gone, and so is my support, my involvment and more importantly, my wallet. And this will stay this way untill this B.S. is fixed.

If you agree, sight in this post, make your voice heard in hope (however vain it might be) that the devs will see the light of reason (or fear of losing monnies) and pull their collective heads out of their communal behinds.

I agree. Especially since they hiked the ship prices on us.

Well i loved to fly a occasional t3, but that was with and against t3.

I also loved flying t2, you couldnt do a god build and even rapid fire railguns could be made remotely usefull (the hell i use anything but plasma in t3)

Obviously, I second this opinion. Not that I haven’t already posted my xxxx of to no end. call me naive, but I do still hope they will fix this. Otherwise I’d rather play Quake 3 in my browser if I feel like a fast-paced multiplayer game. 

just saying that i, too, will stop paying for the game.

The game was awesome, i happily bought a month of premium and had every intention on continuing to pay.

now, you fuuckeed things up THE SAME WAY WoT got fuuckeed. Now, flying t2 isn’t fun when trying and failing to make a dent in a well equipped t3/t4 frig. Not to mention CC faggotry that is higher tiers.

Yes, WoT is probably going strong, but i’m not sure you are actually aware of how many people left when WoT team got greedy.

Because this is pure greed. First, up the price of ships, and than start mixing tiers, so that people MUST progress if they want to be able to do anything. Exactly the same like WoT, bunch of nublets in T34s and lower running around trying not to to die to swaths of Tiger 2s and those massive russian things.

There.

It was good while it lasted, i will keep playing while i’m premium, but than i’m gone.

I liked T2 games. 

Sadly, there is no such thing as “T2 games” anymore. 

:sad:

i don’t agree why always people are speaking of their wallet in a free game ? you wanted your cookie before the others and the taste doesn’t suits you ? well don’t eat it !

On the other hand i don’t think that the new matchmaking rules are good but not for the reasons you think, but rather because of people with big wallets and hardcore grinders who will ruin the game of others !

I like this game but i think it is people like you who will ruin it …

i don’t agree why always people are speaking of their wallet in a free game ? you wanted your cookie before the others and the taste doesn’t suits you ? well don’t eat it !

On the other hand i don’t think that the new matchmaking rules are good but not for the reasons you think, but rather because of people with big wallets and hardcore grinders who will ruin the game of others !

I like this game but i think it is people like you who will ruin it …

Actually people are right here… T3 and T4 in T2 matches just ruins the game… it only benefits clans like Alpha or DR, Sky or whatever that swarm you in the T2 matches with their T3 - T4 frigates… even in that i can’t see the fun of just managing modules and point and clicking people to death…

The T2 meets T2 MM and so on was much better.

The only good of this patch is the new battle launch screen and the Platooning changes, the Ship Price increase and new Matchmaking are completely bs.

i agree with that !! It just i’m fed up with people complaining about their wallet in a FREE game. You have money to spend ? give it to the homeless but don’t come complain about you spending money in a FREE game and the taste doesn’t suits you !! besides this matchmaking is not fair but only for the reason Ast3lan noticed !

i agree with that !! It just i’m fed up with people complaining about their wallet in a FREE game. You have money to spend ? give it to the homeless but don’t come complain about you spending money in a FREE game and the taste doesn’t suits you !! besides this matchmaking is not fair but only for the reason Ast3lan noticed !

It is supoorting the game, because some people value quality and arent freeloaders

i don’t agree why always people are speaking of their wallet in a free game ?

Devs have to eat, too. Even in communist Russia, people don’t live long on grass alone.

But mate, i payed already 3x for the game, 2 DLCs and 1 License sub, i support the game as long as it is fun. My point is skill or no skill this ain’t fun for no one altough i can say i fair good enough with the MM i’d hate see the game go down due to such a mistake.

Its nothing against the Clans also, they do what they do, i could say Evo, DNO , CZ, NASA and so on because if i was in a clan with 3 mates i’d exactly do the same thing to garantee victory , i’d jump into the battle and steamroll people if i could as best i could.

Heck i had a guy in a Premium Imperial fighter shooting nukes at my Parallax …  ( lol? )

The only turn off atm is the fact that the some Clan players are abusing this system especially when they are paired up with clanmates on the oposite team and its not the first time that my team or the other just died without them doing nothing ( contracts… hint hint ) or in PVE bombing you to pieces in an atempt to get the most EFF and therefore most profit.

It is supoorting the game, because some people value quality and arent freeloaders

Oh my … you don’t get it is it ? I SUPPORT the game, i spend money too but i don’t take that as an argument as you are not forced to do so ! that is all i said, seeing this is really frightening me about getting in T3 or T4 and have to confront you and your flying wallets …

Oh my … you don’t get it is it ? I SUPPORT the game, i spend money too but i don’t take that as an argument as you are not forced to do so ! that is all i said, seeing this is really frightening me about getting in T3 or T4 and have to confront you and your flying wallets …

For one, many people don’t enoy the blatant unbalanced cheese module hell that T3-4 is.

T2 is now most balanced, most fun class to fly in. And if i can’t have that, i will vote with my leggs and with my wallet.

yeah, it used to be:

T1 - New players!

T2 - Yay! Fun!

T3 - Money!

T4 - Masochists!

Now it’s

T1 - get stomped by T2

T2 - get stomped by T3-T4 with modules not available to T2

T3 - get stomped by T4

T4 - Masochists!

And you’re penalized in rewards for flying lower tier than the rest of the match too.

Hey cool i have a flying wallet, oh wait i just got the steam dlc and license with it and extended license with that money-.-

Ah, Entity, how are you?

I see you are here as in EVE :slight_smile:

*Edited*

Ah, Entity, you old hom0, how are you?

I see you are as jew here as in EVE :slight_smile:

Ohai. Yeah. Well, I don’t know how much longer I’ll be staying here.

The last few patches changed the game from gold to lead :frowning:

Hey cool i have a flying wallet, oh wait i just got the steam dlc and license with it and extended license with that money-.-

I’ m so happy for you really ! :facepalm:

Yeah, just adding my voice: Really not enjoying these matchmaking changes.

T2 was kind of the goto place for good fights, now it just exists to get beaten on by higher tier ships. (And I say this as someone who can comfortably fly T4 ships - I just enjoyed the T2 matches.)