Test spatial scanner

At the moment we have 50% sale on spatial scanner. Combined with expanded cargo/hull it’ll cost ~15$ - which isn’t that big sum for a game. However so far I’m not impressed with the loot I got in my open space voyages during last 6 months: like it will take +2 more years to get materials enough for a destroyer - so I’m pretty much sure I don’t need the scanner because I doubt it’ll make situation any better. On the other hand I may be wrong since I’ve never seen the scanner in action and probably it may shorten destroyer construction time to 1 month or so.

So here comes obvious idea: could be nice to get a quest for test version of spatial scanner for 2-3 hours *of flight time* (not total time, it can expire in hangar) once a person get to open space mode. Perhaps it isn’t as useless as I think it is - and actually worth buying.

I bought it only with GS earned in game (tournaments, golden battles, events, etc) and i find it to be my best investment. The scanner is awesome: allows you to get exclusive items and speed grinding a lot. Although the drops arent the best lately, its still a great tool that will accelerate the grind for your destroyer. Requires practice to use it properly, but anyone can master it.

At the moment we have 50% sale on spatial scanner. Combined with expanded cargo/hull it’ll cost ~15$ - which isn’t that big sum for a game. However so far I’m not impressed with the loot I got in my open space voyages during last 6 months: like it will take +2 more years to get materials enough for a destroyer - so I’m pretty much sure I don’t need the scanner because I doubt it’ll make situation any better. On the other hand I may be wrong since I’ve never seen the scanner in action and probably it may shorten destroyer construction time to 1 month or so.

So here comes obvious idea: could be nice to get a quest for test version of spatial scanner for 2-3 hours *of flight time* (not total time, it can expire in hangar) once a person get to open space mode. Perhaps it isn’t as useless as I think it is - and actually worth buying.

The Scanner is 100% worth it, if you have the money anyway. It really helps with grinding, not insanely fast but its very helpful in getting certain resources based on luck.

It buffs critical chance as a different module from infrared scanner, so you don’t get that -10% effectiveness of duplicate infrareds. I guess it only amounts to 3 or 4%, but that’s like putting on a second infrared for only a 6 or 7% buff.

I bought the r-15 compatible one long ago and never have regretted it. It’s good stuff.

It buffs critical chance as a different module from infrared scanner, so you don’t get that -10% effectiveness of duplicate infrareds. I guess it only amounts to 3 or 4%, but that’s like putting on a second infrared for only a 6 or 7% buff.

I bought the r-15 compatible one long ago and never have regretted it. It’s good stuff.

True. In T5 is better using 1 infrared and 1 spat scanner than 2 infrareds (for T4 its the same). Even better with 2 infrareds and spat scanner

I got the 13 one with gs earned from various sources, later i got the 15. All i can say, it was and still is a tool like no other, helped me a lot.

I agree too.

The spacial scanner is an easy way to get those blueprints for example.

Good luck to have all the r15 blueprints without the scanner.

But it also gives a good amount of everything.

Last time I used it You get a guaranteed “rare” part eventually like neodium page or beryllium rod. Not sure if that’s daily or per flight. Also noticed after a while I just get loads of voucher loot and no more other things. Again on a single flight.

It is also useful for locating mineral rocks etc that are behind asteroids since you just follow the green lump instead of having to search there :slight_smile:

Nothing is daily. If you speak of the blue loot (mysterious container), they aren’t limited.

They have a spawn rate of 5-10 minutes and can be found on many maps.

You can stay on the same location forever if you want to, and still get mysterious containers.

Everytime I find a new mysterious container, I note the location on a paper so that next time I come here, I’ll find it faster.

I know the containers are always there, just what you get from them seems to drop off at least in the hour I was searching