TAXES?! This is another cash grab by devs... Despicable.

Are you kidding me? 

Taxing on in game sales? What other game does this?

This is a clear cash grab. 

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

This is plain pathetic.

Defend this to me.

Capitalism Simulator 2020

The 10% was fine, so you could not make a fuckton of GS by just reselling.

People still made a lot via resell, but not even closely as much which was economically balanced.

I suppose they don’t want people to make big GS using trade, now even hardcore grinders (that don’t resell) can make as much.

This is presumably also why they removed the option to buy License via GS, because people used trade to get license.

Some tax increase maybe 20% max would be justifiable.

50% is insane.

Most games with an “auction” type player market take out taxes or some cut of the profits.

It’s a way to add a drain on the economy to keep inflation down.

Though typically it is used only on standard currencies, not premium currencies.

Besdes there was already a 10% tax on everything before this patch and it obviously didn’t bother you then.

I do agree that the higher taxes are atrocious, but hopefully they will be tweaked again in the near future.

no tax. The only thing missing was some price statistics over past 2 weeks. If someone really decides to sell their stuff cheap, allowing others to resell it and gain profit, so be it. Its the sellers fault and the resellers luck. If some people want to spend their time in trade rather than the game (PvP, PvE), so be it. Its their free choice. It is always more lucrative to get a real life job and transfer 1h income into the game compared to 1h in game farming or in this case trading. lol Do the math.

Allow everything and only control ingame economy through some type of inflation, a small one! OR do as you actually did. Lots of decisions against the community, such as add limits, add new resources (hint multi currencies), deleteing resources, high taxes and so forth, all to bully players away one could say. Kill your very own fan community instead of growing it. lol not really funny, saaaad, im going to cry now…

1h of game time is arguably more fun tho.

Also we used to have like 9 diffo “currencies” so honestly 3 is fine w me.

screenshot-191115-000332.jpg.56b889df86a7609e3bb7b61fc7e538e5.jpg

Well, the update probably wasn’t worded correctly but on one end i got a far less of a tax deduction than before on my weekly batch of mono sale. I’ll try to get a better description but i think its gradual depending on the amount. I just need someone to give me a screenshot of a 500gs or less to see the tax deduction if there is any.

7 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

screenshot-191115-000332.jpg.56b889df86a7609e3bb7b61fc7e538e5.jpg

Well, the update probably wasn’t worded correctly but on one end i got a far less of a tax deduction than before on my weekly batch of mono sale. I’ll try to get a better description but i think its gradual depending on the amount. I just need someone to give me a screenshot of a 500gs or less to see the tax deduction if there is any.

The wording was fine, I assume folks don’t read carefully and as soon as they detect some keywords immediately ignite…The original post seems clear enough and altho I haven’t sold anything to see the tax rates, I assume should work as planned. The game does offer a fairly good chance in earning prem currency, many games do not have such luxuries. SC despite the depression offers that and we need to understand that for game to stay online MUST earn. The mechanisms that graduately reduce the incoming amounts should be up so that ultimately players will buy, game earns = stays online.

Other issues should be addressed and not this as everything in trade is within fair frames.

ok i gues it is not a problem to have new tax increase to avoid 3d party to make proffit from others.

but the few missions worth gs, like for instance the 500gs mission you could only complete after 60 tasks only gives amunition and resource now and i doubt a lot of players would be in need of those.

since most are easy to get in os or bought for 2m credits.

so after nerving the gs gain in general and missions containing them + the fact that some os maps have been updated in an almost 2h grind for 1 module 

i doubt it wil improve  the comunity. 

That 500GS mission offers 40 monocrystals and whatnot that should be essentially more than what 500GS used to bring to you.

That is if you sell them at 13 each at least, and it being the only sale you would do in that week.

But not only that, you also get 10 of each processed resource which means 20 x 5, which will likely get you past 500, and you get 5 of each resonating ammo.

13 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

That 500GS mission offers 40 monocrystals and whatnot that should be essentially more than what 500GS used to bring to you.

Well, despite the alterations that are constantly implemented [perhaps experimental or prolong the grind or both] the amount of 500 gs for 60 tasks was more like an insult than reward. Not to mention that the time span to complete these 60 tasks got doubled more or less the past few months. Nevertheless, 40 monos IS a better reward, but the tasks should be programmed in such way that completion wouldn’t take longer than 5-6 gaming days.

Side note, I see there’s a slight increase of monos intake which explains the price drop in trade. They used to sell for 14/15 gs while now the 1st asking price [bfr the seller drops the price due to no sale] is 13.

Tip, stop manipulating the game and player base so much, will only bring the opposite [from the desired] outcome.

Basically this tax was to give a fair chance for all players - I remember some guys bragging about earning 4k GS per day on average. Some people were bragging they bought 500k GS worth of license, first day available Ze’ta weapon for over 300k and so on. Considering the 6 month premium going rate was 7500 GS it’s understandable about some actions taken against those practices. However - the current Ze’ta modules are absurdly expensive - both in resources as in time to get them. We are talking a few thousand hours for some of the nodes of mindless grind. I know it was supposed to be a resource sink, but still I see some of my resources being wasted and some of them still missing.