Taunt Contest

3ee12288148541ba32fff80aca1e.jpg

A taunt is an integral part of any pilot’s personality. It is important to not only destroy the enemies but also show them who’s boss in the universe of Star Conflict.

Of course, opinions differ. That is why we invite you to share your personal taunts with everyone!

Terms:

• Create your own taunt that enemies would see when you destroy their ships;
  • Post your taunt to a [special forum section](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31929-taunt-contest-works/);
  • The taunt has to be created by you and should not violate [forum rules](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18970-forum-rules/) as well as game rules;
  • The taunt must not contain more than 80 characters, including spaces;
  • Only one taunt is accepted from each participant (means you should post only one taunt);
  • Do not forget to include your nickname.

The contest will run until December  1. After that, we will choose the 10 pilots who will receive 3000 Galactic Standards for the most interesting and unique taunts! Winners are also going to get their taunts in the game as a gift!

[Thread for taunts](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31929-taunt-contest-works/)

[Discussion](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31928-taunt-contest-discussion/)

The time has come! We’ve decided which 10 taunts we like more than others. Some of them are hilarious, some are may be a cause of serious pain. Almost all of them are definitely cool. 

Top-10 Taunts:

• “Oops, I did it again!”  ign: ORCA1911
  • “Rust In Pieces!”  ign:  WiseAlert
  • “I guess you have plenty of bubble gum”  ign:  Infinitewolf
  • “No”  ign:  SpongeJohn
  • "I'm sorry missy, maybe the next time we'll can meet for a dinner!"  ign:  ItalianBadBoy
  • “Death by my hand is a blessing, not a curse!”  ign:  Koromac
  • “We should do this again…”:  ign: DiskoNinja
  • “If you’re reading this, then you’re dead!”.  ign:  Viper009
  • "Error 404 - enemy pilot not found"   ign:  JasanQuinn
  • “I see you skipped reading the manual” ign:  SINaka

Authors of these taunts will receive 3300 GS and their own taunts will be available in the game. Congratulations! See your taunts in the game on next update ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)