Taunt contest (Discussion)

Probably monday then.

We’re a week over. Someone inform Akaurl please? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Today ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Our pilots once again proved that they are the most creative in the Universe. Especially you can feel it in the emotions of the taunts! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

It was really difficult to choose the best, because each taunt is great in its own way, but we still tried to highlight some of them.

Congratulations! And thanks to all pilots for participating!

P.S. So sorry for such a long wait for the results. In this case, we decided to make x2 reward for winners.

AWWW YIIISSS !!!

Star Conflict has a shrug taunt now ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

PS when will it be available in the game akaurl-senpai ?

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

PS when will it be available in the game akaurl-senpai ?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Should’ve saw that coming lol

Cool, I won something. I was wondering where that extra 100g came from.

It would be better if you gave pilots those taunts for free. I do not have any taunts, but I would invent one for a reward of 1 taunt from you.

27 minutes ago, inyazserg said:

It would be better if you gave pilots those taunts for free. I do not have any taunts, but I would invent one for a reward of 1 taunt from you.

As if we haven’t got some 4000+ GS for free in the last 3 weeks…

not to mention the reward is 50 gs (enough to buy the taunt) or if you don’t want to buy the taunt  you made, you can spend it on something else

I still wonder when they’ll be added

Soon TM

Payback’s a B1tch.  Would be a good taunt. Game curses at you anyways, and says the specific word in a at least one phrase “Die you sons of xxxxxxx.”

I am probably a little late to the party but if you are still adding… 

32 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Payback’s a B1tch.  Would be a good taunt. Game curses at you anyways, and says the specific word in a at least one phrase “Die you sons of xxxxxxx.”

I am probably a little late to the party but if you are still adding… 

You would be the 1st to complain about it

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

You would be the 1st to complain about it

Complain about what?

Just now, DrDeath_ScD said:

Complain about what?

Seing to much of it ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)