Tasks are way too difficult

Conquest related task? Never played it once because I don’t have a corp with the numbers for that, I have only seen it in a video.

Highly specific action in a specific game mode that needs to be done without dying once? Uhhh…

Win several games in a specific ship type or have a certain efficiency and still win a match in a BARONS ELITE game?

Complete a Special Operation that I have never seen ever accomplished in pubs? (The rank 10+ one, literally impossible without an entire team of ultimate tryhardery)

It’s really disheartening how out of reach all these tasks are.

Maybe it would be boring to some of you, but I definitely prefer ones that can apply to any mission type, like “Deal X damage”, “Earn X amount of credits”

I’m just not sure what to do, I can’t do 90% of these tasks.

Looks like someone is on the first day of the job.

Why do people think that they have to complete all the available missions? Regular Tasks do get renewed every day and the Leagues/Baron’s Elite/Corporation tasks are not blocking any other tasks, there is no need to complete them to progress.

8 hours ago, Weylin29651 said:

Complete a Special Operation that I have never seen ever accomplished in pubs? (The rank 10+ one, literally impossible without an entire team of ultimate tryhardery)

That one is (was(?) idk how it changed today) the easiest high rank Spec Ops, you just need to find a wing (for some light coordination of ship choices) and make sure that your team is taking ~10 Destroyers with Halo Launcher and if possible Photon Emitter and 1-2 Recons for closing portals, the Spec Ops itself is just stupidly shooting at the Defiler and killing the Inverters once they Spawn, no deeper tactics needed like in higher rank Destroyer.

Pretty much same situtation. Its hard to complete the conquest and the boss for starters.

15 hours ago, Demonbane said:

Pretty much same situtation. Its hard to complete the conquest and the boss for starters.

That’s why it’s called “Special Operation” or Boss Raid - it’s not meant for new players.

58 minutes ago, OwnageMaster said:

That’s why it’s called “Special Operation” or Boss Raid - it’s not meant for new players.

some games have normal and elite versions of the same raid, with rewards that scale accordingly.

normal difficulty can be done with pubs that are learning the mechanics, but the hardest difficulties require team composition and a plan.

19 minutes ago, Weylin29651 said:

some games have normal and elite versions of the same raid, with rewards that scale accordingly.

normal difficulty can be done with pubs that are learning the mechanics, but the hardest difficulties require team composition and a plan.

hence Destroyer Spec Ops - T3 can be done with randoms, while T5 requires coordinated team.