Tal Kin

back again! well from an earlier issue that i have with collecting rewards and resources for the tal kin event which i still have… what i did i went to my other pc and tried to do tasks and collect rewards for tal kin , results showing nothing different from what i am experencing from the past few days. its broken task ,so i have an idea which i deleted star conflict totally and re-install it ! thing it may be the client ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) so after it was said and done i went to try it again to do the task for resources and rewards for the tal kin . can you guess what happen ? Nothing!!!  so now am stumped  ![o_O](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007.png “o_O”)and i have no idea at this point what can it be , can someone here have any suggestions on what should i do?? can it be a bad client still??  or its just the server?? am open to suggestions please help  ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”) can someone tell me what to do??  p.s. i can do task but when completed i can ot collect nor does it shows that it has been collected also its not in workshop either,   thank you 

screenshot-170418-141609.jpg.d0095433ed9cfdfc8c923ba598cdbc8a.jpg

have you checked the shop tab in the top right?