[Tai'thaq 17] only highest pve power and defense player will get hit marks on the cruiser on defence contract

me and my friend are playing together and are both useing this[Tai’thaq 17] but he only gets hit marks when im not fireing at the crusser

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw |

me and my friend are playing together and are both using [Tai’thaq 17] but he only gets hit marks when I’m not fireing at the crusser on defense contract and i am higher level

|
| What you expected to see | both of us doing dps not just the player using [Tai’thaq 17] that has the highest pve power and defense |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | send 3 tai’kins into defense contract all different pve power and defense all using the [Tai’thaq 17] when facing the crusser only the highest level pve power and defense player will register damage on the crusser |
| Problem details | defiance contract and fire support and possibly other maps |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug | May 11, 2021 6:00 PM est time |

Capture.PNG.e0e7849e27b9d3ac4f6f6fb37ea1b68c.PNG

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20906)[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20907)[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20908)[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20909)[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20910)

it is far more than what i thought its doing it on other things on other maps as well

and not sure how to get a screen shot of no hits registering theres no hit numbers and no x confiming hits and the highest pve power and defence player is hitting the same wether the lower pve power and def player is fireing or not

On 5/12/2021 at 11:19 PM, spencerrwydick said:

it is far more than what i thought its doing it on other things on other maps as well

[@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/) could it be possible that only one weapon effect of this kind can be active, since the “projectile itself doesn’t deal damage”?

[@spencerrwydick](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/265067-spencerrwydick/) out of personal curiosity whether above theory might be relevant, can you and your friends test whether the same happens if you use one or more ‘Draccar’ nanobot colony in combination with the Tai’Thaq? If it does it might be similar bugged.

Accepted as SC-115030