Tai'Kin' & T'Har'Ok Beamer

I’ve been back a while now to check on the game and what not, I come back to a broken interceptor that deals more damage than a destroyer. What went wrong? Tai’Kin is an interceptor, if a tiny ship with 2 guns out damages a ship with 12 then something is wrong. 

The past 20 matches I’ve gotten with Tai’Kins with this gun, Russian users none the less abusing it by modding their ship to have fast rotation and to further take advantage: use their super low ping to circle enemy ships faster than they can move to basically assassinate them with the incredible projectile speed for a ball of green death(oh and on average they fired 4-8 shots) TELL ME… how is this allowed? I get the whole p2w developers not caring a single crap about the f2p side but how did this past testing? I do not know anybody ever period even if they don’t  know a thing about this game to allow such salt screenshot-170515-203754.jpg.6f07f3e8420f0b2d5c6f7a164ae477f9.jpg of a gun in the game. 

Oh and when did giving a recon a beacon allowing it to teleport a damn destroyer to their spawn and screw them in seconds become a thing? ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

This needs to stop. :/ 

It generates money. They won’t so easily. At least until next elly ship will appear.

So basically PvP is dead until a few months after they are finished making Ellydium ships?

Return crystal is fine. Thar’Ok Beamer needs to have the sphere mode removed or put in to its own weapon.

Well, its all just abused and reminds me of people that used to play street fighter and only did the hadouken with ryu. Nothing else… IOW its being abused and overused. I mean at least try to have some skill, warp a destroyer and beamer ball it do death. yeah, no skill needed.

23 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Return crystal is fine. Thar’Ok Beamer needs to have the sphere mode removed or put in to its own weapon.

How skill that gives you absolutely no meaning of defence is fine? On ship that can be permanently invisible from radar while having 200 roll and 400 strafe? And with infinite range? Interesting concept, like Reaper tractor beam, but terribly broken.

How about “only teleports locked target”?

27 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

How about “only teleports locked target”?

Doesnt matter, its still invisible little bugger that you can spot only when its too late. Get rid of teleporting enemies, otherwise its impossible to balance. Teleporting allies is ok, while having trolling potential can be used to quickly reposition a destro or save a healer that is under heavy fire. Only elly ships have free teleport to get away.

+1 to teleport allies only

58 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

+1 to teleport allies only

but that will make talkin useless…

This module is even not fit recon role… same as Thai’Kin weapons dps. Following this logic +1 for dreadnought major caliber for all gunships

3 minutes ago, MuflonUrsrs said:

This module is even not fit recon role… same as Thai’Kin weapons dps. Following this logic +1 for dreadnought major caliber for all gunships

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania big short yes!

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania big short yes!

13 minutes ago, MuflonUrsrs said:

lmao - that’s brilliant

29 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

but that will make talkin useless…

kek

The balance has tai’ken off

The problem is that return crystal is used in a 3d environment with 3rd person camera. 

It totally f*ck your brains using it. 

And it’s even worse thanks to the genius 2 seconds blind after warp. 

The steal makes it more “OK” for the brain, because the relative position of your objective hasn’t changed. 

But if we remove that part, and focus more on a misdirection module, then I fear that it’d be a huge fail. 

Very good points! I personally think a recon should’nt be able to warp any ship it pleases anywhere, even more so a destroyer, a ship 10x its size. Do we not care about realistic specs anymore? The T’Har’Ok Beamer goes way too fast for its damage and its damage is way to high for the amount of shots it can fire. 

The Ok beamer is OK to some extent, I think that it shouldn’t have the homing feature.

As someone else pointed out here taikin is 80% covops (short max damage bubbles, styling permanent cloaked, kidnapp crystal) and 20% recon  (warping)

I really don’t know what we’re the developers thinking with this one

I give it up guys, they nerfed 2 things on Tai’Kin and buffed the rest.

Buffed the rest.

Buffed the rest.

Buffed the rest.

Buffed the rest.

Buffed the rest.

Buffed the rest.

Buffed the rest.

Buffed the rest.

Buffed the rest.

Buffed the rest.

Buffed the rest.

Buffed the rest.

TRIGGERED

I am outta there, well I was before but now especially. As if it was not unplayable enough.

Miscellaneous

Improved the battle drop-in system.
The captain no longer has invulnerability at the start of the battle

Hmmmm… Tai’kin squad blitz…

Hahaha! barking at the forum about ellydim ships has no point. Its like a voting in north korea… its only illusion that you can affect on something. im sure that with new ellydium ship thaikin will be nerfed same as tharga did. And for sure there will be a stuck of new resources to spend money on it. Thats how capitalism work and nothing will change till people are spending money on it. Im just sad that i dont remember a patch with some oldschool credit ship or weapon. Everything is based on ridiculous amounts of new semi premium rare resources. In my opinion ellydium sips are like subscription - if you want to win games you need to spend money on fast leveling until next one is released.