Tai'Kin Satelite Crystal debuff does not get cancled

Desc: Tai’Kin’s Satellite Crystal’s maneuverability  debuff  doesn’t get canceled.

Reproduce: Not completely sure if you have to kill the Tai’Kin if the Drone is active but I would expect so

[logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14319)

Useless Screenshot:

Spoiler

Please, check existing bug reports to avoid doubles.

Tai’Kin is one big bug but no one care to repair it as fast as possible. We can just laugh.

27 minutes ago, MuflonUrsrs said:

Tai’Kin is one big bug but no one care to repair it as fast as possible. We can just laugh.

They need money. They will fix it one year later.

As long as money flows, that’s a no go!

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Please, check existing bug reports to avoid doubles.

pls give the forum a proper search function / it is faster to just create a bug report then searching for an existing one

Just now, John161 said:

pls give the forum a proper search function / it is faster to just create a bug report then searching for an existing one

You know that I am usually the only one writing bug reports. You could just check my profile first.

It doesn’t matter, in any case. Money matters!

1 minute ago, Koromac said:

You know that I am usually the only one writing bug reports. You could just check my profile first.

It doesn’t matter, in any case. Money matters!

Can’t we agree on blaming CinnamonFake since he said 10h ago, 10h AFTER your post that I should create a Bug report

16 minutes ago, John161 said:

Can’t we agree on blaming CinnamonFake since he said 10h ago, 10h AFTER your post that I should create a Bug report

Sure, as long as you admit that you’re also responsible. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

1 minute ago, Koromac said:

Sure, as long as you admit that you’re also responsible. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

mh… What about nope