Tai'kin resources do not drop from containers

As the title says, the Tai’Kin specmod resources don’t drop from the containers that you can rarely get in loot. I’ve opened two using all of my available iridium (300/ea is insane) and only got a few useless xenos. I kindly request that my iridium either be returned, or I be granted the Jump Crystal part that I have been grinding for.

20170421093629_1.jpg.2329b09bc3f51bdf793dfbf5fa07dbf6.jpg

20170421093635_1.jpg.5f83e8179bade97bb974e020abadaef9.jpg

20170421093639_1.jpg.5cfd1bd6f4ac2aa52c015fad5700d761.jpg

No idea why the images are in .jpg either. I always set everything to png yet I still sometimes get jpgs. That shouldn’t even be an image format its so useless.

Same thing for me ![:fed014:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed014.png “:fed014:”) but 3 times, 900 iridium for nothing.

22 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I kindly request that my iridium either be returned, or I be granted the Jump Crystal part that I have been grinding for.

I want to request the same thing. But can we ?

This may be almost a bug but i guess it will end up as a feature…

Recent bout makes three (3) containers for 900 iri and zero (0) Cascading Crystals.

Needless to say I’m hella pissed.

It’s certainly discouraging…

i get it first loot , very lucky

but last week 0 drop for hull cabin Tai’kin , i buy all 10 parts on the market after selling activator Dart and other stuff .

the problem atm with SC , to craft a ship even you’re a regular player , veteran player , skilled or not player , doing all task you can’t any more loot the requirement ressource to upgrade , craft our ship .

Its all about if we’re lucky or unlucky  or may be an other way for player to play with GS …you want your ship or upgrade this one , buy GS and go market lol

“Random” loot is the #1 way to kill a game. Especially the way that SC is doing it.

Just give selectable missions for each part so that players can actually get what they need.

Also please for Fox’s sake give me my Cascading Crystals. I think 900 iri is a little much.

I’m still waiting on my Cascading Crystals.

It’s too late now. 

You won’t be able to get it before at the very least a month. 

Time matters not. The devs control every aspect of the game. They simply refuse to put in the time to.

This should be a guaranteed drop.

Imagine this system once every elly ship will be released…

3 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

This should be a guaranteed drop.

Imagine this system once every elly ship will be released…

The key words in that are “should be.”  Remember, these guys don’t understand nor comprehend what logic is.  all they see are $$$.

38 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

The key words in that are “should be.”  Remember, these guys don’t understand nor comprehend what logic is.  all they see are $$$.

Too trueeeee

i’ve spent 1800 for those bullcrap boxes and 0 spec module upgrade, so consider yourselves lucky!

consider you guys lucky, i cant particpate in the Tal Kin Event untill they did the hotfix for me i couldnt even collect both resoucers and rewards from C.Demine  and the special broker for  more than a week  and  even that being said i even made a few bug reports with screens shots with date and time stamps w./file ,then get ingame mail with poll saying will get rewards and resoucres  and now going for another week with nothing yet again  ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”) ,and the event will be over! sweet  lucky me ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”) well it can be worse i guess!  what do you guys think?  

On 25-4-2017 at 10:00 AM, yourmamma8 said:

consider you guys lucky, i cant particpate in the Tal Kin Event untill they did the hotfix for me i couldnt even collect both resoucers and rewards from C.Demine  and the special broker for  more than a week  and  even that being said i even made a few bug reports with screens shots with date and time stamps w./file ,then get ingame mail with poll saying will get rewards and resoucres  and now going for another week with nothing yet again  ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”) ,and the event will be over! sweet  lucky me ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”) well it can be worse i guess!  what do you guys think?  

Somewhat related question regarding this post, can somebody please give some information on what are all the different ways to get the new Tai’kin resources and xenocrystals at the moment (pretty much the ellydium resources)?

I’ve seen the game referring to this Conrad Dimeni guy as well, but he still hasn’t showed up in my assignments thus far.

4 hours ago, gameaddict25 said:

Somewhat related question regarding this post, can somebody please give some information on what are all the different ways to get the new Tai’kin resources and xenocrystals at the moment (pretty much the ellydium resources)?

I’ve seen the game referring to this Conrad Dimeni guy as well, but he still hasn’t showed up in my assignments thus far.

Have you reached to Leviatan > Station Theta?

1 hour ago, ntboble said:

Have you reached to Leviatan > Station Theta?

Thank you, this did the trick. I thought they would just pop up like the broker missions in the past, guess not. ^^