Tai'kin nerf and changes suggestions

1. Maximum speed reduced by 10%

2. Maximum turn speed reduced by 10%

3. Maximum rotation speed reduced by 10%

4. “Return crystal” distance reduced to 5km maximum+not moving enemy ships with them

5. T’Har’Ok cannon’s slow projectile mode’s damage reduced by 60%

6. Remove crystal infiltrator, that should be a covert ops module

7. Inhibitor crystal damage reduced by 20%

8. Remove the slowing effect on satellite crystal, because that makes it a tackler module 

Should be 80 nerf change but for starters, 8 is not bad xD Too many warp warp around that need to deal with.

I hate the argument of “Remove this, that should be on X class” 

This is a so limited point of view. 

1. would make return crystal useless. Currently it’d powerful only due to the enemy warp. Outside of this, it’s useless. 

2. Crystal Infiltrator is definitely not a CO module. Or else, Target Painter is a Gunship module? 

And that’s still a limited way of thinking. 

Outside of this, I’m OK with it. 

13 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

I hate the argument of “Remove this, that should be on X class” 

This is a so limited point of view. 

1. would make return crystal useless. Currently it’d powerful only due to the enemy warp. Outside of this, it’s useless. 

2. Crystal Infiltrator is definitely not a CO module. Or else, Target Painter is a Gunship module? 

And that’s still a limited way of thinking. 

Outside of this, I’m OK with it. 

I want the range of return crystal to be reduced to 5km because you can basically get out of everything using it

Proportional balanced. Tai’kin clearly is not.

I’d like to see the Tai’Kin actually fit into the “Recon” class a bit more…Recons generally are meant for helping locate enemy team, not 1v1 destroyers lol

On 10.05.2017 at 10:06 AM, Swifter43021 said:

I agree with you 100%!

On 10.05.2017 at 6:12 AM, InfernalSam said:

1. “Return crystal” distance reduced to 5km maximum+not moving enemy ships with them

Range limit will make crystal useless like Swifter said, because taikin will have to go back near where crystal was placed, aslo it can be easy destroyed by enemy, and when its destroyed player needs to wait some time to be able to place it again, so its pointless to limit its range.

On 10/05/2017 at 11:59 PM, InfernalSam said:

I want the range of return crystal to be reduced to 5km because you can basically get out of everything using it

You can get out of everything using other special modules. Outside of warping ennemies (which wasn’t a feature in the test server)

Especially jump crystal.