Tai'kin is OP

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

I was playing several pvp games and noticed that the tai’kin was always over-powered compared to my ships, which have very good builds and modules.

2. What did you expected to happen.

I expected tai’kin to be balanced.

1. The conditions during the situation.

Normal PVP rank 15.

4. Further details on the issue.

5. Frequency of occurrence.

Every single game.

6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)  Screenshot needs to be done with ingame tools! Don’t change screenshot’s original name!

1. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

Every time I log in. EU timezone.

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

1. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

combat.log

This is no bug - it’s a feature!

If I might throw my piece in, although “fun” to some, the ability for a tai’kin in OS to toss your around the system without any way to stop them is a bit annoying. They really ought to make the teleport work just like every other buffish type ability in that it affects only your squadmates. It is clearly an oversight and needs to go away.

Working as intended.

My opinion is that: a man or squad who made a scatter gun for “low skill players” and then realise that good players are exploiting that fact, then nerfing it for ballance and year later is creatig an op ship with 100% aimbot no skill weapons is just an idiot. I cant find  better phrase to call a person who is not learning from own mistakes. How it is possible that ship called recon which is meant to cap a beacon and look around is slowing you, healing it self using spec module with very low cooldown, cant make “thud” when teleporting in to the wall and even preventing whole enemy team from caping beacon with own farts. ehh… Why devs can disable ctb or detonatnion mode when its broken almost immidietly but for a ballance with 1 ship we need to wait 100 patches?

So the devs do not see that if we want to win pvp then we HAVE to use a specific ship now, that being tai’kin atm? When I first started this game I was able to pick any ship I want out of the 200 plus ships in this game. Now we are forced to use only 1 and you say working as intended? So you admit that is the intent? *smh dude*

I don’t even like taikin. Tharga isn’t bad at all and great for os but taikin doesn’t even have a place in this game.

Still waiting on that new alien engie to counter balance the Taikin…

So… Woz’got your attention?

2 hours ago, Milfeulle said:

It won’t…it will keep it alive even longer.

2 hours ago, Milfeulle said:

lol…

yeah…

thats how balancing should be done!

Tai’kin is fine, totally balanced. Only people who can’t play says it’s OP.

8 minutes ago, Entersprite said:

Oh that explains why my calculator says the ship is OP. And I always though it is only OP because it only gets flown by OP pilots.

17 minutes ago, Entersprite said:

I agree, finally it’s great again. I played all day!

6 hours ago, Entersprite said:

Again with this guy?

1 hour ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Again with this guy?

He is right, u know

5 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

He is right, u know

Yes, I am relating to another thread. Its funny that people go into old thread talking about stuff being op then when it gets fixed people go back into that thread an call everyone nubs. ahahah

I think they should move the tai’kin to cov ops class… it will make a bit more sense

59 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Yes, I am relating to another thread. Its funny that people go into old thread talking about stuff being op then when it gets fixed people go back into that thread an call everyone nubs. ahahah

But they are right calling nubs, nubs.

4 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

I think they should move the tai’kin to cov ops class… it will make a bit more sense

Nah the Elly cov-op will cut the fabric of space and time with the elly equivalent of plasma arc and split the map in two
and then blow up the whole thing with an alien nuke.
But yes Taikin is more of a cov-op than a recon.

And then there is the ECM. You guys know that disruptor or whatever tf its called in Ariadnes Thread, where when you get within something like 2 Km it disrupts your radar? Yeah f that.