Tai'kin instruction nanoprojectors no drop?

IzqZ3ev.png

Did anyone actually looted Tai’kin instruction nanoprojectors from recon resource container? Was not able to loot one and no one in trade channel have one either.

1 minute ago, Milfeulle said:

IzqZ3ev.png

Did anyone actually looted Tai’kin instruction nanoprojectors from recon resource container? Was not able to loot one and no one in trade channel have one either.

No. 

But approximately how much items you had to gather to go to rank 9? 

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

No. 

But approximately how much items you had to gather to go to rank 9? 

only the first 4-5 upgrades costs only xenocrystals, after that it costs xenocrystals + 4 alien recon resources. After 10 ish costs what you see above.

3 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

only the first 4-5 upgrades costs only xenocrystals, after that it costs xenocrystals + 4 alien recon resources. After 10 ish costs what you see above.

Damn. 

Considering they can’t be sold for less then 300 gold, the fact that you need at least 4 for every single nodes is meh. 

I mean, 1200 GS per node? Really? 

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

Damn. 

Considering they can’t be sold for less then 300 gold, the fact that you need at least 4 for every single nodes is meh. 

I mean, 1200 GS per node? Really? 

You can farm them too, 1 mission per hour per mat. 4 hour of casual farming will get you a node.

I can’t afford to play 4 hours+ (because random, and resources becomes rarer with later ranks) just to get one single node, on a ship that I can’t use until I have at least 20 nodes because allllll the ships I enjoy are t5.

I have only one hour, two at most of play time…

You guys already got the ship?

I bought the DLC, thinking that basic nodes were mono only. And that the unique resources were for the most powerful stuff.

I thought I would be able to fly the ship at r15 even if it was underpowered. 

But I’m just stuck at r5 and don’t have time to complete missions. 

I’m confused here, doesn’t it bother you guys that we have such minimal limits and other trivial issues that just stay no matter what?

1 minute ago, ORCA1911 said:

I’m confused here, doesn’t it bother you guys that we have such minimal limits and other trivial issues that just stay no matter what?

I am. I want them to revert this change. I don’t like it. But it doesn’t impact that much my way of playing, because I never do missions anyway.

But at the same time, my progress is stuck now. I would take 80+ no fun bundle missions, and until then the ship I bought is useless to me. It’s frustrating.

You supported something with real money that you don’t support, thats why im asking :confused:

Just now, ORCA1911 said:

You supported something with real money that you don’t support, thats why im asking :confused:

Tai kin is cool. Most of the stuff in SC are cool. They just did one extremely stupid thing, but everything else is cool.

I don’t support this, but it doesn’t impact me anyway. So I want to enjoy what I can.

Okay, i guess… I hope it gets fixed.

5 hours ago, Milfeulle said:

Yeap I got one.

Just now, JaVi said:

Yeap I got one.

Sell me please :D?

Maybe i got one too

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Maybe i got one too

I would love to buy one from you with 2 other mats too, trade limit have to wait for reset…

17 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

I would love to buy one from you with 2 other mats too, trade limit have to wait for reset…

Ah yeah, there’s that stupid trade limit too. 

I forgot about it.  ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

Limits, limits everywhere.