Tai'Kin - Inhibitor Crystal BUG

I press button to shoot the Inhibitor Crystal and it explodes prematurely. The behavior is as if I am pressing the button again immediately after, but I am not. I thought maybe it is hitting the ships hit box or something but it is inconsistent. Notice my speed is 700 m/s which is faster than inhibitor goes.

I don’t know what it is but its super irritating especially when that crystal is one of the biggest parts of my attack combo.

And before anyone starts talking about how Tai’Kin needs nerf again, think about if one of you LRF uses had your fancy missile explode in your face 90% (not actual representation) of the time you use it. NOT COOL!

I made video of different speeds and crap. Maybe this help.

Spoiler

[2017.09.20 17.50.20.7z](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15346)

Like to bug, but we can’t reproduce it. How to reproduce it?

Not 100% sure how to reproduce it but last night it happened to my Tyrant when using Tempest. It would start shooting then immediately stop. That happened 2 times in a row then after that all was fine.

I really wish more people were in the forum so I can be more certain to which side the behavior exists, whether it be the game or my equipment. At this point I am not certain but its highly annoying.

If anyone can chime in on this, that would be great man. Any ideas like my mouse is lagging or wtf? idk, just plz help. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

My setup is: Zelotes C-12 Custom Gaming Mouse which is where the key to activate said modules is at. I have run micro tests to see if its my mouse and I don’t see any issues at all. It seems to be a stabile connection with the servers that is the issue.

NOTE: This normally only happens when I first boot up the game for the day. It happens for about 30 minutes randomly then stops. It works perfectly for the rest of the time I’m playing.

Log attached; look for Defense Contract at the cruiser in my Tyrant and shooting Tempest then it immediately stops.

In the mean time, I’m going to try a different USB port. Right now its plugged into v3. I will try v2. 

Thank you for response.

[2017.09.28 17.20.04.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15385)

is there a chance your keyboard is kicking a bucket and double clicks? Because if you are getting this on various modules that have initial activation and can be stopped by followed click, that just might be it. Another option is if you are spamming a module activation when it gets close to be off CD and with ping-delay you get 2 clicks in.

14 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

is there a chance your keyboard is kicking a bucket and double clicks? Because if you are getting this on various modules that have initial activation and can be stopped by followed click, that just might be it. Another option is if you are spamming a module activation when it gets close to be off CD and with ping-delay you get 2 clicks in.

The keybind is on my mouse and its only a few months old and I did actually think that it could be that indeed but the inconsistency of it tells me its not my hardware. It seems more like network to me like the response is receiving the key twice.

If (Timestamp of packet != the same timestamp as last packet)

{

Then activate module;

}

I do not believe that this is a bug.

Projectile explodes 750 m away from a target. So, if you’re moving in a direction of the projectile, matching its speed, it should fly until max allowed range or until manual detonation.

20 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I do not believe that this is a bug.

Projectile explodes 750 m away from a target. So, if you’re moving in a direction of the projectile, matching its speed, it should fly until max allowed range or until manual detonation.

I take it you didn’t watch the provided video.

But I am leaning toward it not being a bug as well.

So, an update to the issue; I have tested my mouse and my PC and I don’t get a double click at all. It can’t be my mouse or PC which still makes me think its lag in the game. I’m new to MMO’s so I don’t get how no one has seen this issue or no one is stating why. I BING’d it and none of it has to do with my mouse.

Any help will be appreciated! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Well did you tried it with your keyboard ? cause Mouse software can be sometimes a pita (like Razor random disconnects).

Also the Mouse software might consider a full click as 2 actions press + release depending on the settings.

That can cause the software to believe that you actually want the action(macro) to happen when you press and than again release the button.

Another update to this; I updated the firmware/software for my mouse from 2015 to 2017 version (had no idea it was that old) and it, so far, has been working perfectly. :D