Tai'Kin for Fox

So, who is going to be the friend to throw a Tai’Kin DLC at your friendly neighborhood Fox?

https://store.gaijin.net/story.php?title=Star-Conflict-—-Evolution-Factor_TaiKin

One DLC and you are friend forever! ;3

Throw me one as well since you guys are at it already! <3

Go and buy one, just gotta sacrifice one week of food for it ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I’m poor and also am Foxers.

Foxers promises that he makes a good friend.

uprntW3.jpg

6B0wYhA.jpg

Already got mine sorry Fox ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

6 hours ago, Milfeulle said:

6B0wYhA.jpg

Already got mine sorry Fox ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

You can’t use anything beside thar ga in this lineup right ?

6 hours ago, Milfeulle said:

uprntW3.jpg

6B0wYhA.jpg

must… ban… for… hax… lineup

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

You can’t use anything beside thar ga in this lineup right ?

I was actually playing recon all the time in a squad on T4, but for T5 yes Thar’ga all the time until I get my recon to R13-R15.

On 4/12/2017 at 11:33 AM, MightyHoot said:

i see milfy playing only with normal, balanced ships ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

23 hours ago, OmegaFighter said:

must… ban… for… hax… lineup

Nah, Milfeulle is only evolving.  ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Who do I still not have my Tai’Kin??? DLC ends soonish. Gimmie please.

I got it, agin, fo’ free lolz

Talk about greedy devs amirite?

I got it, need node resources.

For fox’s sake. Stop asking for dlc, grind it like everyone else.

Play the Tai’kin lottery, once every hour!!!

I’ have burnt a lot of research resources ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

screenshot-170414-182103.jpg.f2edce69b3985dce40dd8b35d835e6b8.jpg

How are people even getting these parts? I haven’t seen one of them yet

I don’t any of the broker missions everyone keeps talking about.

Edit: nvm, I was in the wrong hangar.

12 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

Why were you in one of the useless hangars?

Loyalty

1 hour ago, millanbel said:

Loyalty

On a T4 prem? You must mean T5. T4 prems don’t gain loyalty any more, only research at 10-20% the rate of loyalty missions.

Prems are now useless for grinding modules. Ability removed 2017… They’re incrementally removing all bonuses on prems except expensive T5s. They’re essentially just a +20% credit bonus now.

10 minutes ago, betatrash said:

On a T4 prem? You must mean T5. T4 prems don’t gain loyalty any more, only research at 10-20% the rate of loyalty missions.

Prems are now useless for grinding modules. Ability removed 2017… They’re incrementally removing all bonuses on prems except expensive T5s. They’re essentially just a +20% credit bonus now.

I never said I was on a t4 premium ship. I said I was in the other hangars in order to get loyalty vouchers for the three factions

1 minute ago, millanbel said:

I never said I was on a t4 premium ship.

Let me sell you a sarcasm detector, 50,000 GS.

Just now, betatrash said:

Let me sell you a sarcasm detector, 50,000 GS.

https://internetsarcasm.com/